Lucky Dog Hot Sauce on the 5:00 News? Shut the front door!

LUCKYDOG said:
Awesome Scott !! :cheers: Are you having a watching party? ;) 
Nope - I set my DVR - I'm standing at San Jose High School at a table repping "entrepreneurship" until 4:30, so I won't be home in time to see it live.

It's likely a very short segment - no idea what they'll be saying. Hopefully it's a good piece! :dance:

Cool segment! 

Here's the link to the coupon! I'll post the bit if they post a link later. My phone has now rung 3 times in 10 mins with people asking where to get the coupon, how to use the coupon, etc. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go run around the living room like my hair is on fire. 
:woohoo: 

http://abc7news.com/freestuff/

And there's a coupon code good for 15% off anything on my site that stacks with bulk discounts for you THPers to use!

awe, crap!  I fell asleep and missed it...    :mope:  can't even claim I got stoned and I missed it.....

Sounds like it did good though, with calls coming in already!  :woohoo:

hogleg said:
WOW! that was so friggen coool. Hell yea Scott, you got Finney on yer side.  :rofl:

You Rock, Homie!!!     :fire:    :cheers:
Finney is the man. Between the two markets today, 23 new customers got free sauce (or discounted if they got more than one. The web coupon has been popular too - with the coupon it's 25% off of a 7-pack total. :woohoo:

Back