Lumigrow Pro650 and ES330

Here we go again...

Up for sale is the both of them, this time for 1250 shipped.  This is barely used Pro650 that should carry the balance of the warranty (4 yrs more I think) and a ES330 (should also have 2 yrs).  This price is LESS than you would get a Pro650 for, so please be kind when trying to lowball.  I know, I paid for them new.  I dont want to separate them, I just have no use for them anymore.  Both work fine and are in near new condition.  I have pics and video taken recently if you want proof.  I've tried to sell this on HERE, local craigslist, remote Craigslist, and Ebay and I dont know WTF I'm doing wrong.  I am an honest seller with no strings attached.  No bad karma here.  A cleared paypal payment is good unless you want to pick them up locally for cash.  I'm in central NC.  I'm moving, and so I'm liquidating some toys that wont be used in the interim.  I even have the original box and packaging for the 650 and will ship however you want up to 3 day <whatever carrier>.  

People freak out at the price of the LG lights, but you're getting commercial quality equipment that is designed to withstand failure and has parts that are modular for easy replacement.  Its built in the USA with top bin diodes.  Diodes are sold in grades like computer chips (because they are) and they're not all the same in performance.  

I will be eating the shipping costs and possibly the 3% paypal extortion fee, your'e already getting about a grand off from what you'd pay for them new today.  

I really hate getting rid of them, but I've become a hoarder of sorts and it has to stop :)

Email me at jeremycwatts@yahoo.com

Thanks

J

perhaps you are selling them on the wrong sort of gardening forum... if you get what i mean.

you might also see if the local hydroshops do consignment deals, or perhaps would buy it outright.

Yeah, I know.  I'm not and wasn't doing that type of gardening either.  "Herbs" are not the only application for the equipment, although I dont have anything against it.   I was moving towards creating a low power sustainable pod for growing winter food, but priorities have changed.  Prices are going up and quality is going down. I couldn't even keep up with my raised beds this year.  I really dont want to have to join and go on those forums to sell it.  I even listed it on Denver's craigslist and got no replies.  I figure people think its some kind of trap.  Its not.  Maybe gardenweb would get exposure. or a local shop would be a place to sell it, but I can only guess they're going to rip me off on price like a pawn shop.  Ebay does a good enough job at that.  I guess I can only try.  

i would keep trying ebay personally.

was there any other ads for the sam item?

you might be trying to sell a very high quality item in a market gluted with cheaper alternatives, IE higher wattage units that cost less. to the uninitiated, these items might see more attractive. keep that in mind.

its like trying to sell a m3, when one can buy a 5 liter mustang thats far more HP for less money.
i honestly done know how much hp an m3 produces, but i assume its less than a 5.0 mustang?

Back