• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

mad dog 44 magnum extract question.

I have some of the Mad Dog 357 with the 600,000 scoville cayenne. [at least that is what it says] ... I use it for degreasing my engine, and torturing my friends. I have pretty well decided that I will never again buy an extract sauce. With the superhots we have now, I can usually find a sauce that has enough heat without the extract. And they always taste much better... at least in my opinion.

Edit: Remembered incorrectly. The bottle says 160,000 scoville cayenne. That sounds a little more believable. :)

I think you could just add a dab more oil to it, and it should be fine, except it's still an extract.
The process to "extract" the capcaicin, leaves a very metallic flavor and I for one hate it.
Like Westin said, there are really tasty non extract sauces now with no metal-ick taste.
SalsaLady has a product called Pure Evil, and it is made from crystalin capcaicin.
Zero flavor whatsoever. It is diluted in grain alcohol, and is perfect for adding to foods that you want heat,
but don't want to change the flavor, like ketchup for example. I heard someone say they did 6 drops on their tongue,
And that they won't ever do that again!

LOL... How is it "supposed" to be 5 mil, when on the bottle its says 4 mil? Did they market it wrong?

Pure Evil is 15-16million SHU. check it out...

http://www.scottrobertsweb.com/Weekly-Firecast-Episode-18-Texas-Creek-Products-Pure-Evil-16-Million-SHU-Capsaicin-Drops

Back