• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Mad Libs for JayT!

Let's play a game!

Simply copy/paste my short story paragraph below, and fill in the blanks with what you feel are the most appropriate answers. 

JayT wanted hot dogs for __________,so first he __________ and __________ with the __________, followed by getting out the rest of the ingredients for the perfect meal.  He took out the __________, __________and __________, then proceeded to __________ the hot dogs.  Once __________, he liberally applied __________to his __________and finished it off with a little __________and __________.  Tragically, the only thing he was missing was the __________. 

Rules: don't be mean. JayT is a good hot dog-lovin' dude and this is intended as light-hearted fun. If you have beef with JayT, this is not the topic to express it in. 

Go! 

I couldn't find the "hot dog bat-signal", so this will have to do...
batsignal.jpg

JayT wanted hot dogs for lunch, so first he cooked and killed with the microwave, followed by getting out the rest of the ingredients for the perfect meal.  He took out the LDHS, chili and macoroni and cheese, then proceeded to slather the hot dogs.  Once done, he liberally applied rum to his coke and finished it off with a little ice and lime.  Tragically, the only thing he was missing was the buns. 

JayT wanted hot dogs for life, so first he robbed Oscar Meyer and left with the wiener mobile, followed by getting out the rest of the ingredients for the perfect meal. He took out the ribs, foil and liquid smoke, then proceeded to bake the ribs and microwave the hot dogs. Once done feasting on his perfect meal, he liberally applied lube to his wiener and finished it off with a little man gravy and Pure Evil. Tragically, the only thing he was missing was the TB

The Hot Pepper said:
JayT wanted hot dogs for life, so first he robbed Oscar Meyer and left with the wiener mobile, followed by getting out the rest of the ingredients for the perfect meal. He took out the ribs, foil and liquid smoke, then proceeded to bake the ribs and microwave the hot dogs. Once done feasting on his perfect meal, he liberally applied lube to his wiener and finished it off with a little man gravy and Pure Evil. Tragically, the only thing he was missing was the TB
I literally lol'd
:rofl:

By the way, I broiled a hot dog for lunch today, which inspired me to sit down and post a poll about how people here preferred their hotdogs.

Instead, this came out. :D

JayT wanted hot dogs for a midnight snack,so first he dreamed of grilling them in a quality grill and slathering them  with the homemade relish he just made with Pure Evil 9.6, followed by getting out the rest of the ingredients for the perfect meal.  He took out the hotdogs, Heinz sweet relish and a soggy bun, then proceeded to microwave the hot dogs.  Once nuked, he liberally applied Frank's Red hot to his seiner and finished it off with a little sweet relish and a pickle.  Tragically, the only thing he was missing was the damn BIG GREEN EGG!!!

The Hot Pepper said:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

this IS yer bestest post of the year!!! It brought a tear to my eye!

Jeff H said:
JayT wanted hot dogs for a midnight snack,so first he dreamed of grilling them in a quality grill and slathering them  with the homemade relish he just made with Pure Evil 9.6, followed by getting out the rest of the ingredients for the perfect meal.  He took out the hotdogs, Heinz sweet relish and a soggy bun, then proceeded to microwave the hot dogs.  Once nuked, he liberally applied Frank's Red hot to his seiner and finished it off with a little sweet relish and a pickle.  Tragically, the only thing he was missing was the damn BIG GREEN EGG!!!

:lol: What shattered dreams are made of:

broken_bge.jpg

I'll give it a shot...

JayT wanted hot dogs for breakfast,so first he filled a tub and bathed with the hot dogs, followed by getting out the rest of the ingredients for the perfect meal.  He took out the mustard, _gobs of mayo_________and pickles, then proceeded to eat the hot dogs.  Once _full____, he liberally applied _mayonaise to his junk, and finished it off with a little blush chablis_and _ice cubes_________.  Tragically, the only thing he was missing was the _video camera_________. 

Hey, I don't judge... :whistle:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I'll give it a shot...

[background=#fffaf2]JayT wanted hot dogs for breakfast,so first he filled a tub and bathed with the hot dogs,[/background]

I always wondered how me made this... :rofl:

jayts_hot_dog_water.png

JayT wanted hot dogs for happy hour,so first he opened a beer and stirred with the hotdog, followed by getting out the rest of the ingredients for the perfect meal. He took out the microwave, pot holders and papertowels, then proceeded to nuke the hot dogs. Once nuked, he liberally applied Melinda's to his hot dogs and finished it off with a little beer and dog. Tragically, the only thing he was missing was the beer nuts.
frank-collins-drink_zpsac3e065d.jpg

Back