Madame Jeanette and Adjuma seeds

To pay it forward (for the kindness and generosity I received here) I want to give 5 people some free seeds of the Madame Jeanette pepper and the Adjuma pepper. Both which where brought from Surinam (former Dutch colony) by a friend. You don't need to pay for postage, that's on me...anywhere in the world. These are quite tasty. And worth a try. Send me a PM!

1 spot left!

Welcome on THP, excellent offer!
Seeds from the original country are always interesting to me.

Thank you

Datil

bondgirl69 said:
Thank you. Many have been kind to me and very generous. I just want to pay it forward.
You're in the right place and with just the perspective that makes THP so great!  Nice offer.

I'm in if you have a spot for me.  I've read of Madame Jeanette's but have never seen anyone offer them before.

EDIT: sorry, just noticed the spots were all gone.  

I will pm you once I get more Jeanette seeds. I thought I had more but I was wrong.

I have sent out 7 envelopes to different corners of the world today. So hopefully they will arrive soon and maybe I will post another giveaway soon.

Thanks everyone.
cone9 said:
You're in the right place and with just the perspective that makes THP so great!  Nice offer.

I'm in if you have a spot for me.  I've read of Madame Jeanette's but have never seen anyone offer them before.

EDIT: sorry, just noticed the spots were all gone.  

bondgirl69 said:
To pay it forward (for the kindness and generosity I received here) I want to give 5 people some free seeds of the Madame Jeanette pepper and the Adjuma pepper. Both which where brought from Surinam (former Dutch colony) by a friend. You don't need to pay for postage, that's on me...anywhere in the world. These are quite tasty. And worth a try. Send me a PM!

1 spot left!
you are without a doubt the man!!

nice gesture!!

your friend Joe

Wow! I wasn't expecting priority mail! Got a bonus too! Thank you so much!

What is the one in the bottom right?

WwcHBbF.jpg

Neat name! I notice is a largish cherry type pepper. Looks quite fleshy too. It's the a specific Dutch recipe to use this with? perhaps stuffed?

Satan's Kiss is an Italian Heirloom, they take out the seeds, blanch it and then fill it with capers or anchovy and put in a jar which they fill with (sunflower/olive) oil.

Do you happen to have a picture of the Madame Jeanette pods? There has been a lot of confusion on how these should look like, just wondering how yours look like.

Hi, Meatfreak. I don't have pods anymore (but I found a correct pix) but I agree alot of times people claim Jeanettes while they are not. Jeanette's are always yellow, slender, a bit wrinkly and longish.

madame_jeanette2.jpg

Would you like some seeds? I don't have any right now but when I do i could send you some!

meatfreak said:
Satan's Kiss is an Italian Heirloom, they take out the seeds, blanch it and then fill it with capers or anchovy and put in a jar which they fill with (sunflower/olive) oil.

Do you happen to have a picture of the Madame Jeanette pods? There has been a lot of confusion on how these should look like, just wondering how yours look like.

Thanks for the offer but I'm growing it this season. Looking forward to finally trying a real Madame Jeanette, it has a lot of similarities with the Cili Goronong but the Madame Jeanette is less wrinkled and more elongated.

Are you looking for tomato seeds? Because I have a buch from all around the world.
You are right Jeanette and Cili Goronong could be siblings, they looks so much alike. Imagine a cross from these two!
meatfreak said:
Thanks for the offer but I'm growing it this season. Looking forward to finally trying a real Madame Jeanette, it has a lot of similarities with the Cili Goronong but the Madame Jeanette is less wrinkled and more elongated.

Got my Adjuma seeds today, along with extras :)
Have you a pic of Adjuma pods as well? Is the yellow or red variety?

Many thanks!

Datil

Back