Madballz 7

Hi, just wanted to ask for some information about the Madballz 7 and if there is an online shop selling these. Would really love to grow some, but madhatter seems to be inactive, furthermore his message box is full.

I'm so depressed, I'm not 100% sure but I think I only had one survive. It's that or an SB7J. Dang labels.

MadballZ is a wicked, evil pepper. Hot. Real hot. I've got scars on my esophogous from eating one. One, hell eating half of one! I've had all the 7's, Scorpions, Bhuts and the MadballZ makes them all seem like eating a piece of cantelope. I freaking hate that pepper. If you had a cast iron stomach it would sear holes in it. I thought about throwing all the seeds I had away! I was going to dump them in a local creek but then I thought they might make it to the below ground aquafier and effect our drinking water. Can you filter capsaicin out of drinking water? Probably put my little town into a panic. Demon water coming from the spigots. Yeah that pepper is definitely cursed. Can't think of any reason why someone would want to grow it on purpose. Unless you're a terrorist and you plan on doing something nefarious with them. Hhhhmmmm.... ;)

Patrick I have one little guy( madballz) that is about 6 inches tall and I ain't gonna give up on. Hopefully I can burn the rest of your esophogus, if I can get you off that toy of yours ;)

I'm growing one from your seedstock also, Pat. Last week it looked like this.

IMAG1131.jpg

It's a pretty slow grower so far.

They have no taste? O_o
The Chilli's do (refer jungle rains post) but what I was getting at is that scoville units are simply a scientific measurement with no real use to an everyday person when they are consuming them. People should worry less in my opinion about some numbers in a lab and more about how they taste and feel when eaten. Like I said scoville units have no flavour!!

Back