• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Made a hotter chili than my previous one, still not satisfied!

I made another chili different from the one in my previous thread but its still not hot enough for me, i just bought 3 cans of premade chili from the dollars store and a jar of diced tomatoes cause i was going for the heat not the flavor, didnt have enough money to go out and buy raw hamburg and make it from scratch like the last one a few days ago!

1 Jalapeno
2 raw Ghost Chili's
1 dried Ghost Chili
3 Dried Carolina Reaper
4 regular Habanero pepper's

Do i just have a high tolerance or something? because i honestly just started eating super hots last month. I did the ghost chili pepper challenge last month for my first super hot pepper. And it wasn't to spicy for my mouth some burning my throat but not that bad, i mean my experience was not as bad as people most people on youtube, i didn't think it was too hot until it hit my stomach. All the chili did was make my nose run and make me sweat. I was hoping for it to be burning my head off!

But my friend said the chili was burning his throat and he could feel it going down into his stomach and he was getting chest pains. But my opinion was this chili is junk cause i didnt feel any of that!

You just might be a freak! Try Moruga powder sprinkled on the individual bowl you're eating out of next time. If that doesn't light you up, then, congrats! You're a freak!! Let us know, and post a video if possible.

Buzz said:
Okay.... I'll bite.

1) That's insane. What was the jalapeno for?

B) Canned chili?????? You shoulda just eaten all of those pods!
Honestly i just put the jalapeno in there to add to it!

KingOfTheHeat said:
Honestly i just put the jalapeno in there to add to it!

Ya got me beat by a mile! lol! Enjoy! Check Salsa Lady's link, if you want the hottest of the hot

Roguejim said:
You just might be a freak! Try Moruga powder sprinkled on the individual bowl you're eating out of next time. If that doesn't light you up, then, congrats! You're a freak!! Let us know, and post a video if possible.

Buzz said:
 YES YES YES!!!!
I have a youtube channel i just recently made specifically for eatting spicy stuff, but nothing is uploaded to it right now, but i will be sure to start uploading stuff to it in the near future, i will do that moruga scorpion powder mix for you guys, i might buy some pepper extract to!

Canned chili is totally at home in This Thread.    ;)    I love Nalley's chili with some cooked top ramen noodles, cheddar cheese melted on top.....maybe some sour cream....  :MMMMmmmmmm.....

Now I'm REALLY hungry!  :lol:

Time of a gusher challenge! Please do post a video when you do it!

Also, do this at your own risk ;-)

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsN_G_MeIGs[/media]

salsalady said:
Canned chili is totally at home in This Thread.    ;)    I love Nalley's chili with some cooked top ramen noodles, cheddar cheese melted on top.....maybe some sour cream....  :MMMMmmmmmm.....

Now I'm REALLY hungry!  :lol:
A recipe for morbid obesity. I like it!

Back