• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Made Flamin Hot Cheetos Fried Chicken - Added 1Tbs 7Pot / 1Tbs blended pepper powder to Breading- st

GrDCdfhh.jpg

6kjRYu8h.jpg

XQuwJHVh.jpg

0Y7EIrRh.jpg

Z0PTY0Yh.jpg

Bvx5h9Kh.jpg

r887q7jh.jpg

X0CuGdRh.jpg

LXyhHcfh.jpg

Delicious as it was, there was absolutely no spiciness to the chicken. It kinda broke my heart.. And trust me, those powders are plenty fresh and plenty hot! Any Ideas how to make the spiciness live through the frying process?

Should work. I'll try it tomorrow. I have my wife making a list right now for the grocery store. I told her I need Flamin Hot Cheetos, and solo cups for my plants.

I could see using crushed Flamin' Hots for breading. I might have to experiment with this at some point.

But if you want to feel the burn, use the pepper powders at the end, either sprinkling it over the freshly fried chicken or mixing it up in a wing sauce.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm 100% sober right now, and I am still interested in using crushed Flamin' Hot Cheetos as chicken breading. These were the first spicy thing I ever ate when I was a kid, so I will always have a soft spot for them.

I don't hate the Flamin' Hot stuff though it was decades after I was eating spicy foods that they came out - hey, I'm old and live in a place with lots of Thai, African, Mexican and other fiery foods...but that said, Cheetos are kinda full of chemicals and have that "chemical heat" to them - I just have a hard time taking any food made with them seriously.

No offense intended. This just looks gross to me. Would I try a piece? Oh hell yes I would. but I might have to :high: first. :rofl:

Maybe after rolling them in Cheetah dandruff, leave them to marinate over night in the fridge,
let the Powder penetrate the chicken.

?????

Back