• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Mailbox burst into flames today

Thanks Chris.

PICT2086.jpg

Powders:

Piment Elisa

Bih Orange/Super datil mix

7Pot Philliperv

Scotch Bonnet TFM

Pods:

Nagas/Bih/Bhuts

That's a very nice selection you have recieved there Smokemaster. :cool:

Chris makes absolutely superb powders!

If any of you ever get a chance to sample his Chocolate Thunder powder mix, don't hestitate at all...

...that is one great powder mix.

I put a little too much on a baked potato one night and thought i could tone it down with extra butter and sour cream.

Those amendments helped with the immediate heat, but the exit burn the following day, put me in the most next day pain i have ever experienced. :onfire: :hell: :crazy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dvg

Thanks. Yes, that Chocolate Thunder was just insane. It can turn a potato into a grenade. LOL. I'm glad you liked it. There just are not many super hot chocolate powders out there. I thought it would be interesting.

Chris

That's a very nice selection you have recieved there Smokemaster. :cool:

Chris makes absolutely superb powders!

If any of you ever get a chance to sample his Chocolate Thunder powder mix, don't hestitate at all...

...that is one great powder mix.

I put a little too much on a baked potato one night and thought i could tone it down with extra butter and sour cream.

Those amendments helped with the immediate heat, but the exit burn the following day, put me in the most next day pain i have ever experienced. :onfire: :hell: :crazy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dvg

Smoke. I too was worried you had lost a bunch of seeds or something in a mailbox fire. Glad to see it was just a bunch of love! That is an awesome package of :onfire:

The secretary now uses some 10ft. tongs to handle my mail...
She said she couldn't figure out what my box smelled like.

She also ordered a Hazmat suit for next time,just in case. :)

Going to make some Jerk Chicken in the smoker tomorrow or the next day.Maybe some jerk Pork too.
Some of the Scotch Bonnet and 7Pot powder should do it I think.

Mine should burst into flames soon. Maybe it's on fire now! I'll find out when I get
home from work. Looks good smoke.

Mine also set ablaze today. Thanks Chris! These pods look and taste incredible. Shipping is top notch as well, not a single crushed pod
d6ffd6d6.jpg

edit: pic didn't post the first time

I am starting to think we may have an epidemic . I got home today and my mailbox was a blaze. Look what was inside. Wayright had sent me a sample of his Intestinal Suicide. Far right is his mystery death shake, then the yellow 's are bonda ma jaques, yellow cardi scorpion,and yellow seven pod, and far left is jonah 7 pod. :beer:

Sprinkled a bit on some a popcorn. My lips are numb and my throat has been burning but I continue to go back for more! I am hooked on the powder!

100_2261.jpg

Fireface, I was going to PM you to see if you got the dried pods yet. Thanks for posting. Glad to hear all the pods arrived in excellent condition. Sorry for 'burning' your ears off. :)

Chris

I just got some of Chris' Morouga blend in the mail this afternoon. The smell punched me in the face as soon as I opened the mailbox. Very strong and sweet. Licked my finger and dipped it in for a taste... Woops! It was pretty damn hot :onfire: but the flavor is great, unlike anything I have had. It was delicious sprinkled over some tomato bisque soup too.

Back