• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Major discovery

My wife bought this hand soap only because it was on sale the first time. We really didn't really care for it all that much because the foam would just wash off. I cut a lot of peppers so I've just kind of got use to burning my eyes, nose, or worse once in a while. I started washing with Dial Complete Foaming hand soap right after handling peppers and you can rub your eyes whatever after your wash with this stuff. No joke. I discovered this a few weeks ago and have been doing little experiments and this stuff just works taking the capsicum from your hands. This stuff is a lifesaver in my house. I asked her to buy the big refill.:onfire:
IMG_0724.jpg

Congrats, it's of little use to me, because I can't buy it here, but I found that olive oil-based soap does the job, too.

I guess I'd keep on using it, too if I were you.

DEFCON Creator said:
Bleach and alcohol. Smells better....In a Jersey kind of way.

Yeah. It smells like Newark on the NJ turnpike.

Oh, and dont forget the lacquer thinner and liquid draino also. You know, for that authentic industrial NJ turnpike smell.

Sickmont said:
Yeah. It smells like Newark on the NJ turnpike.

Oh, and dont forget the lacquer thinner and liquid draino also. You know, for that authentic industrial NJ turnpike smell.
And leave out the smell of rotting wetlands?? From exit 117 all the way up the Parkway you can get that smell.

fineexampl said:
And leave out the smell of rotting wetlands?? From exit 117 all the way up the Parkway you can get that smell.

Too fruity/sweet smelling for me. I'll take the chemical plants and refineries any day.

fineexampl said:

Oh c'mon, the rotting wetland smell is pretty much gone once you pass Elizabeth (where you get a fine blend of wetland and industrial smells). There's a whole lotta Parkway past that.

Raised off Pkwy Ex 168, Jersey represent.

Sickmont said:
Too fruity/sweet smelling for me. I'll take the chemical plants and refineries any day.

Me too! I'm kind of partial to the flowery scent of hexane, or even the sultry fragrance of high-quality PCBs. However, when using PCBs, they have to be mixed with dioxin to get the true essence of nature.

Latex gloves:P

No really I just use those for nagas mainly, and for every thing else just dish soap and water. Good find though PRF!

Back