• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Major Fail

I wondered why not 1 Chinese popped up in one of my Germ tray sections. Duh!!!!!
IMG_0105.jpg

Let dem grow ... I have a small grouping growing of my favorite Jamaican ... I need to take a pic later and post into my glog, thanks for reminding me :)

Edit: Ok, ran out and took a few pics, edited my last post in glog here, think it's like 9 plants in one, hehe ... but when she's not so beat up, she kinda looks smexy in her own way ;)

Prehensile, I had to click on the photo and enlarge to see what you were talking about. Lol.
I double seeded a few pots before. Next thing im trying to figure out why eight spouts are coming up in a couple pots when i was only putting four seeds per pot. But scorps and cayennes! Thats awesome. Atleast you can easily tell them apart. What if would have been scorps and 7 pots? Mystery plants till podage, thats what!
Did you plant both sets of seeds the same night?
Hope they all make the transplanting to their new less crowded homes!

Yep I planted 72 that night 1 section had zero germination, I was like WTH my TSM1's normally have a 95%+ germ rate, the annums came up about 5 days before the Chinese, so I didn't notice the little Chinese popping in the same pot.

Back