• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Make chile plant grow fast as possiable?

Anyone have any tips to get superhots chile seedlings to grow and produce in record time? I've got a late start this season that's why I'm asking.

I'm with neo on this one! putting the plants in the ground or in a large pot would be a good start, also good soil/potting mix is the way to go, along with some good fertilizer, plenty of sunlight is key as well. If you can do all of these with very minor or no setbacks then your plants will grow crazy fast!

Thanks for all the responses. Well the weather here in Ohio stayed warm for quite sometime last year so maybe I'll have time. I started some butch t plants and I've never grew butch t's before so I'm not sure how long they take to produce. they are a few weeks old. They have a second set of leaves sprouting now.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]You made it to "THE place", for lots of knowledge, opinions, debate and crazy fun ! ![/background]

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina - North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] “The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Back