• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Make the decision for me

Ok fellow chiliheads I am going to transplant one seedling to a dwc this weekend. Three options are red bhuts, bbg7, 7 pot primo. Im leaning towards red bhuts but the other voice in my head says bbg7. Someone make the decision for me.

In soil im growing all three of those plus tms, peter peppers, and a couple tomato varieties those are the 3 I've narrowed down to do my first dwc.

Since this is my first attempt at hydroponics I decided to go with my weekest looking bhut. Went from soil to hydro which I read is kinda tough but almost 24 hrs later its not dead yet. If it does croak ill probably go with primo the next go round.

thirdcoasttx said:
Since this is my first attempt at hydroponics I decided to go with my weekest looking bhut. Went from soil to hydro which I read is kinda tough but almost 24 hrs later its not dead yet. If it does croak ill probably go with primo the next go round.
Bhuts are usually pretty prolific anyway, that's why it would have been my choice.  I'm doing red Bhuts, Fataliis, and Naga Morich in DWC this year.  If I can get my baby plants to survive this horrible low humidity.

Back