make your own damn box of pods! LOTS OF PODS STILL AVAILABLE

Starting from left to right:
Reaper
Fatali x red Savina red
Fatali x red Savina yellow
The rest are Butch t x primo yellow except for the red pod... Not really sure how that got in there lol

joemomma said:
Starting from left to right:
Reaper
Fatali x red Savina red
Fatali x red Savina yellow
The rest are Butch t x primo yellow except for the red pod... Not really sure how that got in there lol
Thank you sir!

Got mine yesterday, loads of peppers, had to be 35+ peppers in this box.  As mentioned earlier those chocolate Naga x Congo are nice.

I've made several batches of sauce this year using my Bhut Jolokia /Jays Ghost and didn't really blast the house with pepper until the cooking process.  Today I cut a single Naga x Congo open to seed and almost immediately started coughing, couldn't get the window above my sink open fast enough.

I was hesitant to take a chomp although I had to try it, even without seeds it lit me up in a good way.  Great selection so I ordered a few more to try next year.  I may have to move my backyard garden to the ranch next year if this keeps up.

I should have sent you more, so when you get Caronlina Reapers and Bubblegum, I'd already have paid. Next time for sure. Can't wait to get my box.

Back