• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Man dies after eating chilli sauce

I don't know if he died from the hot sauce, but he died for the hot sauce, so he's a hero!

thehotpepper.com said:
A little insensitive, someone did die.

Like Homer says "It's fuuny cuz i don't know him"!
Seriously though peeps drop dead everyday. Get used to the idea!!:hell:

Novacastrian said:
Like Homer says "It's fuuny cuz i don't know him"!
Seriously though peeps drop dead everyday. Get used to the idea!!:hell:
I didn't know him, but he died for the sauce, so he was cool in my book!

thehotpepper.com said:
I didn't know him, but he died for the sauce, so he was cool in my book!

That is very true, any chance of a special memorial thread for people that die from eating hot sauce? A bit pointless i suppose:lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
A little insensitive, someone did die.

Well, it was a joke.

People die every second, should I mourn them too?

Sorry that dad was a coroner and i don't see human life the way normals do.

MiLK_MaN said:
Yes, I've heard of a flight attendant that drowned on a flight after drinking 27 litres of water over some period...

I never thought severe itching would be an adverse reaction to chilli consumption though

Last year in the US a radio was fined after they held a competition where people had to drink as much water as possible and the last person to pee won some prize.

A woman died some hours after competing

We all have to remember that the brain is what controls our bodies. Balance is the key factor to health. Every aspect of how the human body works is governed by balance of many, many things.

When that balance is upset by our own actions, it can cause sometimes predictable and many times unpredictable results in how our bodies operate.

Everything that our bodies do is a result of signals and receptors. The initial signals, reception of those signals, the relay of resulting signals to other receptors and the mechanics of the body that result from our brains interpretation of those signals and the signals created as a result of the combination of received signals are what keep us in the state known commonly as "being alive".

Confusing? Of course it is.

When we do something that causes an imbalance within this massive conglomeration of signals, we risk the combination of signals that will cause failure of some life sustaining action of our bodies.

Moderation is the key to good health. If we do something that is so excessive as to cause our body to become "confused" in its operation, the result of that excess can often be death.

This is not saying that we can't do things that are excessive. We just have to balance our actions to absorb the excess and regain balance.

If one chugs 20 gallons of water, one will die.

If one dehydrates oneself to the extreme, one dies.

Somewhere between the two actions is balance that may be more to one side than the other. Our bodies are forgiving. We can cause much lack of balance and our bodies will absorb the imbalance and create a condition that will result in the regaining of that balance.

In the end, it's balance that keeps us alive.

Something in the combination of actions that this man did created an imbalance that his body could not absorb or compensate for within the time that it took for that same imbalance to cause his body to cease operating in a manner in which his heart could continue to operate.

That lack of balance killed him as sure as a bullet would have.

NatGreenMeds said:
We all have to remember that the brain is what controls our bodies. Balance is the key factor to health. Every aspect of how the human body works is governed by balance of many, many things.

When that balance is upset by our own actions, it can cause sometimes predictable and many times unpredictable results in how our bodies operate.

Everything that our bodies do is a result of signals and receptors. The initial signals, reception of those signals, the relay of resulting signals to other receptors and the mechanics of the body that result from our brains interpretation of those signals and the signals created as a result of the combination of received signals are what keep us in the state known commonly as "being alive".

When we do something that causes an imbalance within this massive conglomeration of signals, we risk the combination of signals that will cause failure of some life sustaining action of our bodies.

Moderation is the key to good health. If we do something that is so excessive as to cause our body to become "confused" in its operation, the result of that excess can often be death.

This is not saying that we can't do things that are excessive. We just have to balance our actions to absorb the excess and regain balance.

Somewhere between the two actions is balance that may be more to one side than the other. Our bodies are forgiving. We can cause much lack of balance and our bodies will absorb the imbalance and create a condition that will result in the regaining of that balance.

Something in the combination of actions that this man did created an imbalance that his body could not absorb or compensate for within the time that it took for that same imbalance to cause his body to cease operating in a manner in which his heart could continue to operate.

Think your spot on Nat and there still waiting on further tests results :)

NatGreenMeds said:

That's so true. We can push the balance to one or the other side by getting used to something. But there still has to be some balance to survive.

Looking at how some people are treating their body, it is amazing how much it can take! There's a limit to everything though.

talas said:
Think your spot on Nat and there still waiting on further tests results :)

I don't think there will be a follow up news. The media make a sensational story scaring people, then they move to the next target.

Sickmont said:
Don't be too sure about that.

There's a lot of junk in tattoo colors in the third world or in jails but for sure no car paint in European or North American professional tattoo shops. That's an urban legend made up by tattoo phobic moralists and dumb ass journalists.

Chiliac said:
Looking at how some people are treating their body, it is amazing how much it can take! There's a limit to everything though.
I treat my body like an amusement park rather than a shrine lol.Its amazing how something as simple as an allergy can end ones life when you think about it.
As you get older you can either loose old allergys or gain new ones..Who knows maby this guy had a similar sauce last year and it didnt affect him..Who knows but being a chef im shure hes eaten hot before..

"aspiring chef" he was a fork lift driving .....gourmet ....
he might have been a herion addict for all we know lol.

Back