• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Man im mad

Canuk Pepperhead said:
I started tonight my first 36 plants and dropped my tray...I dunno what is what now..Guess its a potluck now lol..Damn I hate when that happens

Guess you'll have to eat those peppers to see what they are.

I'm sure you took it like a man. Everybody I know would avoid me right after that because I make a scene and teach people new words.
Is that your V-8 powered snowblower in your avatar or did you just get the pic off the net. I saw it in a magazine. I just know the guy lives in Canada.

just went through this also. i was filling my tray and asked the wife to write the labels. she was on the laptop so she thought she would type them in order.
: laughs sarcastically he he yeah
she then printed them and cut them up and threw them in a pile all mixed up. Noooooooooooo
i just labeled them how i thought i would have put them.

I would absolutely, totally freak out...

***thinking of how the data would be trashed for the season***

I would freak, am not hyper about having labels in the right place...oh ok I am..so I do the labeling and cross check and count myself a dozen times...getting obsessive but it needs to be accurate..old age you know I forget things lol. But since they already got mixed up all you can do is grow and see what you get. Start another batch that is labeled correctly.

I would have to say that I personally would trash the whole load and start from scratch.

****please don't yell your hurting my ears****

Dale

did that last year to one tray --totally screwed me when I planted out and how many of the strong ones I kept.... thats why I had 5 datil and 4 lemon drop in the mix

Is she still your wife?

Chris

naganero said:
just went through this also. i was filling my tray and asked the wife to write the labels. she was on the laptop so she thought she would type them in order.
: laughs sarcastically he he yeah
she then printed them and cut them up and threw them in a pile all mixed up. Noooooooooooo
i just labeled them how i thought i would have put them.

LUCKYDOG said:
did that last year to one tray --totally screwed me when I planted out and how many of the strong ones I kept.... thats why I had 5 datil and 4 lemon drop in the mix

*4* Lemon Drop pepper plants! Did you drown in them?

I had one egg carton do the same thing. Chucked it.

I am limited to 30 or so plants, so mystery mixes are no longer cool.

I have tons of seeds if you need to replace some.

Back