• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

MAN VS POD(TWO GUYS GET OWNED BY PODS)

BEWARE STRONG LANGUAGE
The guy in the white shirt starts talking all big and bad before he eats the two pods.LOL
What he got wrong was one pod was a 7 pod Brown and the other was a Trinidad Scorpion Brown. It was a train wreak lol.
Nagacanario sent some pods he grew to these guys to try. Seeds from these pods came from Judy @ PEPPERLOVERS.
Hope you guys ENJOY! I laughed so hard at the guy in the white shirt(billy bad a&$). :)

img_E0Dm8Z.jpg

enjoyed watching that!

But the guy in white is deffo on something for sure!
Yah two brown 7pots lol I've seen a video of his before thats just him lol he's a real character funny to watch

Dude needs to lay off the meth.
If dude was on drugs"meth" wouldn't he shrivele up in time meaning "lose weight"cause I mean I've seen 1 of his videos about a year year and a half ago and he looks the same that's just him with the whole arm thing and craziness snot and everything but definitely a funny video to watch teach him to be all cocky and eat two peppers huh LOL ;-)

Dude in the white shirt is either off his meds or on something non-therapeutic. Good chuckle though - should make all the drug seekers at the hospital down a super hot before receiving pain meds :)

Wow.....they champed it out like bosses...hahahahahaha! They had to just have major gut rot after that. The guys a little weird but I like em' lol it's great entertainment. I don't know what they can do to top this though....where's SalsaLady!? Send em' some PE!

Get more creative than @$$ Nuke???
Morning Drano?
@$$ Breathing Dragon?
Porcelain Rot?
Hot Sh*t?
Preparation"P" ?
I can see the ad now. "Relieve the pain and burning of hemorrhoidal tissues with NEW PREPARATION P !!!!----- You will totally forget the discomfort you had before using NEW PREPARATION P!!!!"

Wow.....they champed it out like bosses...hahahahahaha! They had to just have major gut rot after that. The guys a little weird but I like em' lol it's great entertainment. I don't know what they can do to top this though....where's SalsaLady!? Send em' some PE!

you rang????

Get more creative than @$$ Nuke???
Morning Drano?
@$$ Breathing Dragon?
Porcelain Rot?
Hot Sh*t?
Preparation"P" ?
I can see the ad now. "Relieve the pain and burning of hemorrhoidal tissues with NEW PREPARATION P !!!!----- You will totally forget the discomfort you had before using NEW PREPARATION P!!!!"

PreparationP....If PreparationH goes on the Hinney, what does PreparationP go on?

I think Jerret's got him beat on the snot-cicle though.
91eeedac.jpg

but they get props for not hurling!

Thanks for the entertainment.

Back