• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Marie Sharp Which is Hottest?

Greetings,

Which one of Marie Sharp's is the hottest?

1.Comatose
2.No Wimps Allowed
3.Belizean Heat

I haven't tried No Wimps but I am thinking so far it's Comatose. Belizean Heat is great flavor maybe slightly better than Comatose. Not sure.. Anyone have an opinion?

Cheers,

6. BEWARE - (net 5 oz.) This is it folks! The ultimate and highest level of hotness that Marie
created. This comatose heat level sauce is extremely hot and it is highly recommended to be
used by the drop. This sauce was named the winner of the 1999 highest scoville award in
New Mexico.

Interesting

Denio said:
6. BEWARE - (net 5 oz.) This is it folks! The ultimate and highest level of hotness that Marie
created. This comatose heat level sauce is extremely hot and it is highly recommended to be
used by the drop. This sauce was named the winner of the 1999 highest scoville award in
New Mexico.

I had it in TN and I was putting in on chicken wings at a pretty good clip.. Maybe I was so use to extracts at that time.

Cheers,

I know for sure its hotter than Belizean Heat

OJ or Grapefruit

HotSauceGoonie said:
Greetings,

Which one of Marie Sharp's is the hottest?

1.Comatose
2.No Wimps Allowed
3.Belizean Heat

I haven't tried No Wimps but I am thinking so far it's Comatose. Belizean Heat is great flavor maybe slightly better than Comatose. Not sure.. Anyone have an opinion?

Cheers,

Has anyone tried the Orange or the Grapefruit ones that are out now?

HotSauceGoonie said:
Has anyone tried the Orange or the Grapefruit ones that are out now?

I tried the orange one at Firehouse subs the other day and it was pretty good....not hot, but very tasty indeed.

i'd say that beware is their hottest, and a bloody good sauce as are all the marie sharps range.
i've a bottle of the red hab stuff in my fridge.

anyone tried their 'green'sauce with the prickly pear in it? unusual flavour but nice and i found it went really well with fish

That is what I did... I think Beware is slightly hotter then it is a toss-up between No Wimps and Belizean heat

I sent marie sharp an email about adding a superhot Caribbean or Jolokia version of her sauces... I prefer her base over Melindas... the papaya and passionfruit seems to detract from the pepper flavour... it isn't bad.. but I like to taste more pepper sometimes.

One thing I HATE about Marie Sharp's company is they rarely reply to any of their email requests... even when I sent one inquiring about wholesale opportunities and such which would increase their business... it seems others have had the same thing... very very poor customer response to emails.

They do have a Hawaiian distributor for marie sharp now.. and they said they would pass it on... but who knows where that will go...

I Actually liked the orange one.. but I think they need to grind up the orange pulp a bit more and get rid of the nipple top... the sauce is good but their chunkiest sauce shouldn't have the plastic stopper especially when it isn't very hot.... tasty but not hot... so no need to be stingy with the sauce as may be required with the really hot ones

Buy all three.

I alternate between Belizan Heat and Beware... the heat difference is not huge but there is a bit of difference in flavour so I like each one for different purposes... No wimps is pretty close too.

Firey hot is pretty medium for chili sauce and doesn't taste quite as good as the regular hot for taste...but it is a good way to transition to the hotter ones.

I think I would have to buy new undies though if Marie Sharp's came out with one blending in some of the hotter Caribbean and Indian peppers... Melindas is soooo not Marie sharps on the taste factor... they have the heat but the taste isn't there.

I got Marie Sharp Beware Comatose and I really like it. It has a great flavor, I can't taste any extract at all. I'm glad I kept trying this line and found one I liked.

Back