• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

May the internet never leave me...

Chiliac said:
Thanks to both of you for making this rainy day a bit more "woeless" for a wednesday child!

Trust me on this one....whoever said 'little things mean a lot' was full of shit:lol:

Sickmont said:
Trust me on this one....whoever said 'little things mean a lot' was full of shit:lol:

Or was one of the bloody do gooders kind that was on the safe side himself and tried to encourage less blessed people to feel happy, too!

rainbowberry said:
;)

Surely someone here was born on a Sunday?

Blondie isn't on this forum so I'm not sure....

Chiliac said:
Wednesday here - would somebody cheer me up, please? :party:

A Day late but a nice picture of the Florida mountains..Mountains in Florida ???;)

flat-in-florida.jpg

I didn't say it was Wednesday, only that I was born on a Wednesday! Thanks anyway although I must've missed what this has to do with Florida! ;)

Chiliac said:
I didn't say it was Wednesday, only that I was born on a Wednesday! Thanks anyway although I must've missed what this has to do with Florida! ;)

Its warm..er shes pretty..im not going to say anymore because ill get banned :lol:

moyboy said:
brings new meaning to 'getting lost in the maintains'!!!!!!

She'd be 21, Right??? ;)

Who cares! As long as she's over 17 it's fair game! Although she's so cute, those be too big for my tastes.

i hate to be the voice of reason, but she must have some serious lower back issues, and if she doesnt now she will eventually..

Sid03SVT said:
i hate to be the voice of reason, but she must have some serious lower back issues, and if she doesnt now she will eventually..

booooooooo boooooooooooo keep it positive

Back