• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Me eating a fresh bhut jolokia ghost chili

I decided to upload a video of me eating a bhut jolokia after watching youtube videos of other people eating them and laughing at their misery. For some reason I can watch other people eating them all day, it's just really hilarious to me. Anyway I figured I'd share the wealth and let other people laugh at my discomfort. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqWbwctJKxc

Thanks for watching. Hope you guys had a good laugh. At least I won't feel so guilty laughing at other people's pepper eating vids now that I have one. Glad I can finally hang with all the cool kids. The worst part about eating these things is the hiccups/burps, which are really annoying when eating something really hot.

1 tablespoon of peanut butter. Put it in your mouth and press it to the roof of your mouth and leave it there until it dissolves. As soon as you press it there the hiccups will stop. Have seen it and done it, can't explain how it works, got the tip on here from another forum member. Looks like yours cleared up quick though so you are doing good.

Thinking of doing one myself with a yellow 7pot from my garden since some people have been saying I should do one. There is fear in these bones.

Thinking of doing one myself with a yellow 7pot from my garden since some people have been saying I should do one. There is fear in these bones.

Don't be a scaredy cat, bring some up here and I'll eat a couple with ya bro! You know I've found the yellows from all the very hot varieties are very wimpy disappointments...

1 tablespoon of peanut butter. Put it in your mouth and press it to the roof of your mouth and leave it there until it dissolves. As soon as you press it there the hiccups will stop. Have seen it and done it, can't explain how it works, got the tip on here from another forum member. Looks like yours cleared up quick though so you are doing good.

Actually my cure for hiccups is burping. It get's rid of the hiccups, but it's really uncomfortable. The peanut butter thing sounds cool though. Even if it doesn't work peanut butter is really good stuff, plus all the oil in the peanut would probably help with the burn a little.

Back