• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ME WANT ONE!

They already have the technology for the rolling lcd. Carrying that iron sausage 'thang around like a purse....let's just say they need to man that up just a tad..

Well now....that's just pretty damn cool.

But my iPod Touch fits in my pocket! Then again....so do a lot of other wi-fi ready devices.

I'd trade my laptop for it!

Dyce51 said:
that thing is sweet!!!!!! Price tag gonna be outragious!!!

Who knows, 5-10 years from now they might be cheaper than cell phones and we sit here laughing about how we used to carry around those huge laptops:)

I suppose I am getting to be an old man...I just don't want to be in "contact" a lot of times and when I do want to be in contact, I am usually at home...heck, I don't even like to carry my old cell phone...I still use a rotary phone in my computer room... :lol:

You should get one of those replica vintage 1910 candlestick phones like this one:

GOL-GEE2805.jpg

imaguitargod said:
That's great and all but it probably runs off of Windows and would crash so often.

2000, 2003, XP, and 7 can be very reliable. Its still nothing compared to any sort of unix, but nothing stopping anyone from throwing a Linux distribution or Solaris on. It is cool though, too bad it doesn't exist.

I'm with ya blues on the girlie thing.....

First thing I thought of was people wearing their slide rules and how fey that is. Why would anybody wear an electronic device?

Pepperfreak said:
Well, I have XP and have never had a crash. I think it's all about how you maintain your system that counts.
I crash everything I touch regardless of maintainance....stupid Pauli Effect.....

Pepperfreak said:
In that case, remind me never to let you drive! :rofl:

I just had a funny vision. Me in the back seet of Pepperfreak's squad car.
Passow: "Can I drive now?"
Pepperfreak: "No."
Pepperfreak: "No."
Passow: "How about now?"
Pepperfreak: "You do realise you are under arrest right?."
Passow: "Yep."
Pepperfreak: "And you have the right to remain slielent right?"
Passow: "Yep."
Pepperfreak: "......."

Pepperfreak: "ARRRRGGGG!!!!"