• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megahots grow log 2011-2012

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

Do you think the cap started making you have a reaction? At first it was just coughing right? Did you eat or take mylanta before eating?

I ate before doing the video yes, I dont know what it is to be honest. It could be just certain peppers, or my stomach just isnt putting up with me eating whole pods any more! :(

I would hate for that to be the case. I definitely agree with you doing half pods. We're you able to hold it down? Maybe water when you swallow. Seeds could be getting in your throat or maybe it's dry. We all know water makes the burn worse anyway.

I would hate for that to be the case. I definitely agree with you doing half pods. We're you able to hold it down? Maybe water when you swallow. Seeds could be getting in your throat or maybe it's dry. We all know water makes the burn worse anyway.

Ya, I held it down! But terrible stomach pain afterwards! Like a nuke went off in my gut!!!

Yeah definitely half pods. If you can taste a whole, half is the same. We will still enjoy the reviews so no worries. Health first always. I don't know how u can do a whole a half or a piece without food. I just can't so. Biggup. Lolololol. That's Jamacian for you done good.

Ya, I held it down! But terrible stomach pain afterwards! Like a nuke went off in my gut!!!

yeah, everyone that eats these gets it! they all say the same things " wow that has great flavor" followed by " HOLY CRAP THAT IS HOT, how long is this gonna last?" then " my belly is on fire, on my GOD it hurts!" LOL

glad it stayed down! i had hiccups so bad once it triggered me to puke and oils went right into my sinuses! OMG worse than the mouth/throat burn and lasted longer!

Yikes Spongey. Ya. No good. I think the people that can do whole pods have a high resistance to pain but we have to remember that feeling pain is the body's way of saying that something is wrong so whole pods Gould be done in moderation. It could trigger the body to start defending and treating the pod as something foreign. Henceforth rejecting it. Causing esophagus and stomach damage.

FOR the most part I only eat 1/4-1/2 of pods when I have not tried them before after that I eat little pieces while cutting thrm up to make powder.

Heres a plant update for you guys, they are starting to finally ripen! :) Here's my Bhuts starting to ripen
20120825_111417-2.jpg

Yellow 7 pod almost completely ripe :)
20120825_113459.jpg

Man that was one nasty looking brain spongy sent ya. Soory it ate up your insides. Hop you can keep reviewing. Nothing wrong with 1/4 or half. Still get all the flavor and heat. :fireball:

Man that was one nasty looking brain spongy sent ya. Soory it ate up your insides. Hop you can keep reviewing. Nothing wrong with 1/4 or half. Still get all the flavor and heat. :fireball:

I think I will review whole pods that arent quite so hot, like my yellow 7 as seen in my pic, and a Bhut too, But brains and douglahs and such a half is good to me! :)

Back