• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Member's Question Spotlight...

Geez Nate what did I ever do to you? Ok, why the heck not.

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? (optional).............................It is my real name and it's cooler than saying Bond, James Bond. Patrick, James Patrick. See.

2. Why did you join THP?................................I wanted to communicate with aliens and I got my wish with the Aussies.

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?................................... Used to be Red Savina but Cappy's 7 Pod is getting close to the front.

4. One thing people don't know about me is................................. I believe in werewolves.

5. My hobbies are.....Peppers and Tarantulas!

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional)...........................
IMG_1022-1.jpg

7. My favorite food is................................... Yes

8. My zodiac sign is..........................................Taurus the Bull

9. One thing I really hate is............................Liars

10. One of my surprising talents is.........................................I understand and can speak gibberish--fluently.

11. One thing I do everyday is............................................Bark at the cats

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd........................................Wave goodbye.

13. One place I'd love to go is..........................................Jennifer Aniston's bedroom.

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is.............................Son of a bitch never did pay me the money he owed.

15. Two things I really love are..........................................Kids and grandkids. that's 7 things though.

16. One book I enjoyed was.....................................Stephen King's "The Stand"

I choose to put in the spotlight next........................................JohnBurfurkle.

Nice Patrick. Since I've been tagged "it" here goes:

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? (optional).............................JohnJ is the Jekyll to my Hyde---Jim Ellis

2. Why did you join THP?................................To meet some crazy sob's and learn about the peppers I love. Great success on both.

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?...................................red savina or fatalii

4. One thing people don't know about me is.................................I hate talking

5. My hobbies are.....guitar, motorcycles and fishing.

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional)...........................I don't have any left

7. My favorite food is...................................chinese

8. My zodiac sign is..........................................cancer

9. One thing I really hate is.....................................cancer

10. One of my surprising talents is........................................making ppl smile

11. One thing I do everyday is............................................feel fortunate for another day.

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd........................................end up doing something stupid with it and wind up in debt 2 million.

13. One place I'd love to go is..........................................back to Oregon.

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is.............................he was always there for me.

15. Two things I really love are..........................................My family and life.

16. One book I enjoyed was.....................................Fork-tailed Devil: the P38.

I choose to put in the spotlight next.......................................my good man Beandip

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? (optional)............................. I always pick a screen name by going with the first thing I see when I am registering. (Joshua is my real name.)

2. Why did you join THP?................................peppers rock

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?...................................Fatalii

4. One thing people don't know about me is.................................I can jump rope better than any 9 year old girl, but only in the privacy of my garage.

5. My hobbies are..... Collecting things I will never use.

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional)...........................I don't have any pictures of myself from my childhood.

7. My favorite food is...................................Definitely brisket.

8. My zodiac sign is..........................................Leo

9. One thing I really hate is.....................................Flies

10. One of my surprising talents is.........................................Being decent at everything and not great at anything.

11. One thing I do everyday is............................................Procrastinate

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd........................................I'd spend it all. -sublime

13. One place I'd love to go is..........................................Amalfi Coast

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is.............................I can't believe he thought he could sleep with all of them.

15. Two things I really love are..........................................Jazz and cutlery.

16. One book I enjoyed was.....................................Life of Pi

I choose to put in the spotlight next........................................Paulky_2000

1. Why did you choose your screen name?

Way back (1996) when I was choosing a Yahoo account name, Paul was obviously already taken...and paulky_2000 came up as a generated option. Being the lazy-ass that I am...I use it for nearly everything.

What is your real name?

Uh.....Paul

2. Why did you join THP?

After finding the site and reading the first few posts...I knew I had to join you lunatics!

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?

That's easy. ANY plant that I can get to grow in my crappy soil. I'm really fond of the fatalis, but I have more luck growing orange habs.....and I love their flavor!

4. One thing people don't know about me is:

Hidden piercings ;)

5. My hobbies are:

Collecting hot sauce, cars, beer....COOKING!

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child.

1562790299_9bd72a2c08.jpg

7. My favorite food is:

Anything spicy. I love pizza, Asian food, Cajun food, Italian food, curries, paellas...the list goes on.

8. My zodiac sign is:

Virgo the Drunk.

9. One thing I really hate is:

Running out of beer on Sunday in a dry county. I also hate stupidity. Ignorance I can forgive.

10. One of my surprising talents is:

I have an uncanny knack for fabrication. I can fix nearly anything.....sometimes making parts completely from scratch. I think this is why I love the creative side of cooking so much!

11. One thing I do everyday is:

Retta.

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you a monkey.

Haven't you always wanted a MONKEY?

13. One place I'd love to go is:

Australia!

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is:

I want to be taxidermied, stuffed in a closet, and brought out for holidays. Dress me up, hand me a beer, and let's get to drankin'!

15. Two things I really love are:

Making people smile/laugh and BEER!

16. One book I enjoyed was:

All 7 Harry Potter books.

I choose to put in the spotlight next........................................Tkromer!

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? (optional).............................
First initial Last name -- Tommy Kromer
2. Why did you join THP?................................
I love eating hot stuff, and I collect hot sauces as well.

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?...................................
Fatali is my favorite type of pepper, followed closely by goat peppers.

4. One thing people don't know about me is.................................
Not too many people know a lot about me here. I would venture to say I'm among the youngest on the board at 25.

5. My hobbies are.....
I raise African Cichlids (fish) and dart frogs. I collect watches and hot sauce. I like to watch any kind of sports and I'm a big WVU fan.

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional)...........................
(optional)

7. My favorite food is...................................
I eat anything (everything), but sushi is my favorite.

8. My zodiac sign is..........................................
pisces

9. One thing I really hate is.....................................
Insincere people.

10. One of my surprising talents is.........................................
I may not be good at everything, but I can learn anything.

11. One thing I do everyday is............................................
FORUMS!

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd........................................
Buy another car or two, maybe go on a decent vacation, invest.

13. One place I'd love to go is..........................................
I want to go on a Mediterranean cruise.

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is.............................

I just hope they'd say it while I'm above....

15. Two things I really love are..........................................
My wife and my hobbies.

16. One book I enjoyed was.....................................
Don't do books... if it's a good book they'll make a movie and skip all the boring parts :)

I choose to put in the spotlight next........................................
I don't really know any others on here, someone else feel free to nominate/self nominate!

Okay, here goes.

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? (optional)....My real name is Celeste, I decided it was high time I pretended to be myself.

2. Why did you join THP?....It's Patrick's fault, he sent me pepper powders and pepper seeds, and then told me about THP

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?....I havent grown any yet, but I want to try habeneros, scorpions, and peter peppers.

4. One thing people don't know about me is...I was a studio "musician" in an underground, german-style punk band in the 80's- and I have 13 tapes of the Regicide Bureau to prove it!

5. My hobbies are.....keeping tarantulas, reading THP, inventing gluten-free dairy-free baked goods that taste good, reading about anything that interests me at the moment, camping when I get a chance.

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional)...........................dont have one handy

7. My favorite food is..Just about anything that I'm not allergic to. Vietnamese is yummy and always safe!

8. My zodiac sign is....Virgo, Taurus rising

9. One thing I really hate is...lying

10. One of my surprising talents is...I'm very distracting- good drivers make wrong turns when I ride shotgun!

11. One thing I do everyday is...drink a cup of coffee and eat a banana

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd...finish my education and pay for my kidses.

13. One place I'd love to go is....Venice

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is...I'm donating my body to science, and I dont care what people say after I'm gone- I wont be around to hear it!

15. Two things I really love are...Two people I really love are my sons, Ben and Roger. I'm passionate about art, and spiders

16. One book I enjoyed was....Jennifer Government, by Max Barry

I choose to put in the spotlight next....Alabama Jack

Yes I was. Remember I've been in and out of the hospital and was gone for a long time. And they danced in the streets and rejoiced.

My first time around I was almost a silent member of the group.

pileiton said:
Yes I was. Remember I've been in and out of the hospital and was gone for a long time. And they danced in the streets and rejoiced.

My first time around I was almost a silent member of the group.

Relationship with THP is like chewing gum. No matter how far you go, the thread still lingers on , however thin it may be.

NJA

1. Why did you choose your screen name? My name is Robert Peters. In the Navy I wrote poetry for guys to send to their sweethearts. The dubbed me "Poet Pete". When I first got onto the internet poetpete was already taken I then quickly tried rhymerpete, also taken. I thought it would be appropriate to drop the h and try just pt. A rhymer that can't spell and pt for Peters.

2. Why did you join THP?...............to seek the heat I could not find

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?..................................Bishops crown

4. One thing people don't know about me is.................................I wrote a Children's poetry book

5. My hobbies are.....cooking, poetry writing, reading.

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional)...........................kinda looked like Opie

7. My favorite food is...................Seafood, sushi

8. My zodiac sign is..........................................cancer

9. One thing I really hate is.....................................people sagging pants

10. One of my surprising talents is........................................poetry

11. One thing I do everyday is...............................say I love you

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd.................................invest and relax

13. One place I'd love to go is..........................................back to Japan

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is..................WOW, have you read his book?

15. Two things I really love are.........................................Family and friends

16. One book I enjoyed was....................................Thai Horse by Diehl

I choose to put in the spotlight next.......................................Pariah

Back