• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Member's Question Spotlight...

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? (optional).............................
it's my first initial and last name (what everyone laughingly refers to as my brain was numb when I got off work and I couldn't think up a cool screen name at that time)

2. Why did you join THP?................................
I like eating hot stuff - well at least I thought I did till I saw what most of you do - I AM AN AMATEUR (but am in training to try and get hotter)

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?...................................
have not grown any yet - but the plans are to delve into that beginning this next spring

4. One thing people don't know about me is.................................
I am new so people here don't know anything about me other than the fact that I am strange

5. My hobbies are.....
being a drunk, being a pervert.... uh wait - I have professional status in those so they can't technically be considered hobbies

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional)...........................
The last time I showed my childhood pictures on a message board it shut the internet down for 2 weeks so I had better not

7. My favorite food is...................................
everything

8. My zodiac sign is..........................................
I was not born I was created in an industrial accident so I do not have one

9. One thing I really hate is.....................................
work - when will the world figure out it owes me a living so I don't have to do it anymore?

10. One of my surprising talents is.........................................
I was an Olympic Gold Medalist in debauchery

11. One thing I do everyday is............................................
wake up - at least I have so far

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd........................................
(see #9)

13. One place I'd love to go is..........................................
I dunno - Everyone I meet suggests that I go to hell but I'd just as soon not

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is.............................
"OMG! we accidental buried a live man - dig him up"

15. Two things I really love are..........................................
sex, sex

16. One book I enjoyed was.....................................
Self Treatment for the Criminally Insane

I choose to put in the spotlight next........................................
I'd better pass on this one - If I chose someone everyone might think that person actually knew me and ban them from the board

I think mvinson took the easy way out. Instead of being thrown in the pool, he waited until no one was looking and just jumped in.

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? (optional).............................I choose my screen name because I have been told that my love for peppers and everything spicy is kind of freaky. :lol: Real name is Paul

2. Why did you join THP?................................Joined because I love hot Peppers and growing hot peppers and cooking with hot peppers

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?...................................It changes, right now it is the Peach Hab or Tabasco

4. One thing people don't know about me is.................................I’m really a sensitive guy

5. My hobbies are.....Besides Hot peppers and being on THP.com, ATV riding, shooting sports, cooking and drinking and reading.

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional)...........................
10113037.jpg

7. My favorite food is...................................Ribs, steak, pasta and fresh seafood. The list is really long.

8. My zodiac sign is..........................................Sagittarius

9. One thing I really hate is.....................................Mean people and disloyal people

10. One of my surprising talents is.........................................Can’t say on here. :rofl:

11. One thing I do everyday is............................................Make sure I spend quality time with my family, cause you never know when your number is up.

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd........................................I would buy a huge piece of land for growing organic foods along with Hot peppers. Then I would travel.

13. One place I'd love to go is..........................................Australia

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is.............................He always spoke his mind and was a kind hearted man.

15. Two things I really love are..........................................My family and Hot Peppers

16. One book I enjoyed was.....................................Hard to pick just one….So many books and so little time.

I choose to put in the spotlight next........................................Omri, tag...you're IT.

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? Well my real name is Omri, so that's about it...

2. Why did you join THP? To learn more about chiles and growing them.

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant? As a plant? probably Habanero types, as they're fast growers, extremely productive and they have this impressive tree look. as a chile I'd have to pick two - Caribbean Red (especially the long ones) and Jalapeno (very useful).

4. One thing people don't know about me is I'm somewhat of a romantic.

5. My hobbies are gardening, singing, going camping and mechanics.

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child:
76695603.jpg

7. My favorite food is FRIED CHICKEN!

8. My zodiac sign is Aries.

9. One thing I really hate is when people lie.

10. One of my surprising talents is looking really sexy.

11. One thing I do everyday is waking up and only if I had any time at all to take a nap.

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd probably donate them. not much for material things.

13. One place I'd love to go is Australia.

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is I'll be fondly remembered.

15. Two things I really love are my family and country.

16. One book I enjoyed was Pygmalion.

I choose to put in the spotlight next... Sickmont. :)

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? (optional) Sickmont was a car i built....../Chris

2. Why did you join THP? Found a bunch of wack-os with similar tastes in music, madness, mayhem and insanity.

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?Caribbean Red habanero

4. One thing people don't know about me is......i'm really not THAT much of a d**khead in real life

5. My hobbies are.....cars, motorcycles, guitars, ogling Rainbowberry, bikes, tikis, 50's stuff, art, reading, music, martinis, etc.

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional).......
6a00d83451b46269e2010536b796d8970c-.jpg

Just kidding. THIS is me:
d381.jpg

7. My favorite food is.......Indian, Thai, or Mexican(and not always in that order)

8. My zodiac sign is.......Cancer

9. One thing I really hate is......everyone.

10. One of my surprising talents is........Interior design. I've been told i should've made it a career choice instead of cars.

11. One thing I do everyday is.........masturbate

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd.......buy about 500 acres of land in New Mexico and build a garage the size of a super walmart in the middle of it......

13. One place I'd love to go is.....England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Brazil.

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is......Thank God it's finally over and that bastard is gone for good.

15. Two things I really love are........Avalon(my daughter) and mountain biking.

16. One book I enjoyed was......Pride and prejudice and zombies.

I choose to put in the spotlight next........Rainbowberry(i'll see if i can coerce her into doing this)

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name?
Because it sounded like a really 'blonde' name to have, it's also the name of my favourite My Little Pony. My real name is Kate.

2. Why did you join THP?................................
One chilli forum wasn't enough, I did look on here as a guest for ages but never joined as you all scared me.

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?...................................
Bolivian Rainbow but not to eat.

4. One thing people don't know about me is.................................
I can be a little bit shy

5. My hobbies are.....
Drinking, eating, I love my music, having a good giggle and gossiping.

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child
I can't find one so here's my son, we looked much the same

Connorpicture-1.jpg

7. My favorite food is.....
Marzipan, Turkish Delight, marmite, peanut butter (especially mixed with Marmite) curry, chocolate liquors salad and I love any vegetable.

8. My zodiac sign is.....
Well balanced Libra.

9. One thing I really hate is................
Two-faced people

10. One of my surprising talents is............
Talking

11. One thing I do everyday is..........
Over-imagine

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd...............
Buy a teashop by the seaside maybe, oh I dunno, build a house on a little island somewhere, my house would have an open fire, a garden full of flowers with a rickety old fence and gate, and have my own woods surrounded by hills and fields. I'd have a treehouse in the woods and a scarecrow in my field along with a big white horse called Lickety Split.

13. One place I'd love to go is................
To my little island when I have a million dollars.

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is.............................
"F*ck me, peace at last"

15. Two things I really love are...
My son Connor and my charm bracelet.

The Wizard Of Oz

I choose to put in the spotlight next........................................

Anyone, I'm easy.

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? (optional).............................Well thats my Dj Name And have been using it as my screen name for awhile, One of my old bosses gave me that nickname cuz i would always be late or a noshow:) Nate Cicoria

2. Why did you join THP?................................To Learn about Cultivating Peppers and cooking and storeing and... u get the idea

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?...................................Probabily the White Bullet as of right now

4. One thing people don't know about me is.................................I am a Very Good Skateboarder, I can Nollie Backside Tailslide Shuv-it out, among many more

5. My hobbies are.....Skateboarding, Growing peppers, Making Music, Cooking, Golf, Hockey

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child
4689_1051389177569_1610941347_30145692_4675847_n.jpg
(optional)...........................

7. My favorite food is...................................Chinese

8. My zodiac sign is..........................................Scorpio

9. One thing I really hate is.....................................Gossip

10. One of my surprising talents is.........................................My Jaw Harp Skills

11. One thing I do everyday is............................................Log onto the hot pepper;)

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd........................................Build a giant indoor skatepark among other things

13. One place I'd love to go is..........................................
China , Italy
14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is.............................I wish he was still alive

15. Two things I really love are..........................................Anyone or thing close to me, and a comfy bed

Star Wars - Han Solo Adventures

I guess this is time to nominate someone.... Patrick!

Back