• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Merry Christmas Everyone - Whats your No #1 pepper of 2015

coachspencerxc said:
Sounds good. Got a picture?
Hold on. I will get one. I save peppers by freezing, dehydrating and jars of vinegar for the ones I will use sooner.

Edit: I have a pic on imgur let me find it.

2nd edit: Here we go Coach. The box on the right is CGN 21500 on the bottom and on the top are the Lemon Drop x Bhut. The red ones.

WCsY0iI.jpg

If I'd have to pick one it would be the reaper/primo. Great fruity taste with no floral flavors with massive heat. Just the way I like it!!

KrakenPeppers said:
Merry Christmas Everyone,

Hope your 2015 year was Great and wishing you all an even better 2016.. Hope your peppers grow true and tasety.

Recapping the 2015 year "What would be your No#1 Pepper you would take to 2016 if you only had one .. ?"

Have a Happy New Year.
It would be the chocolate/black fatalii and the Bishops Crown a very close second.

And I will be growing the MOA's and Bahamian Goats next year. I'm planting seeds this weekend.

Bolsa de Dulce

Not much heat but fresh pick and eat peppers are my favorite part of growing and these are just so delicious.

my # 1 pepper i grew in 2015 was the big Yellow Bubblegum 7 (I found it to be a little less Hot, and more usable than the original BBG7, also larger)

But there are so many more i have that would be new favorites as well. (i went from overwintering 3 at the end of 2014, to 19 OW's this year)

Merry Christmas and Happy New year everyone

:cheers:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper 

Back