• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

As Australia is a fair bit ahead time-wise, i just wanted to wish everyone on THP all the best for the Christmas season.....and a good New Year to boot!

It's now Christmas day here, so i'm off to put our youngest's 'Little Tikes' trike together after a lot of vodka's......wish me luck eh!?

Thanks for all on the forum for your great advice and patience with a 'noob'!

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Merry Christmas to all my THP friends (and to those THP-ers I'm not friends with yet) - I hope everyone gets everything they want for XMas. I'm easy - I just want time to enjoy the time with and love for my friends and family.

It's been a great year. Thanks to the advice, insight and friendship of many of you here at THP I was able to take a few more steps on my journey than I would have otherwise, so thank you all for that, from the bottom of my heart (that's where I store the mushy emotional stuff).

Blessings to everyone here, and best wishes for a Merry Christmas.
<3

Scott

ps - yes, I know I posted to this topic twice now, but I'm feeling especially sappy and Christmas spirit-y.

Merry Christmas THP.
Drink lots, pass out, but don't shoot Santa.

Christmas Eve morning for y'all that won't have a White Christmas...
file-478.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of you. If that's not what you celebrate then please accept my sincerest holiday greeting for whatever you choose. I have met way too too too many awesome people on here to send you each a PM, so I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Back