• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Merry Christmas

Card2007.jpg

Merry Christmas to all. (Happy Hannakuh Omri)

Hanukkah is over, and nobody wished me a happy Hanukkah. :(
Just kidding, you enjoy your holidays. :)

Xmas is looking better. I just got away with a dinner with the inlaws in record time. The hostess took ill due to too many lunchtime chardonnays ...I did the gentlemanly thing, excused myself & did a runner :lol:

bentalphanerd said:
Xmas is looking better. I just got away with a dinner with the inlaws in record time. The hostess took ill due to too many lunchtime chardonnays ...I did the gentlemanly thing, excused myself & did a runner :lol:

Lol!

Merry Christmas to all here (And Happy Hanukkah, as well!); may your holidays be safe and spicy!

~Trexxen

Did you see the white beams of pure crystalized christmas joy shooting out of that house?

*pshew pshew*(makes lame sounding star trek noise with mouth)

well hope everyone has a great time this month..i know it can be a pretty stressful time of year even when it's supposed to be about fun and relaxing. try not to have too much egg nog! :lol:

i'm gonna be doing a bit of driving up until about xmas eve..then we're off to the detroit area to spend some time with my dad's side of the family that i haven't seen in a few years. it's gonna be cold!!

Man this is the first christmas in years that feel kinda like christmas..My snow banks are alot taller than me when usually it just starts snowing...and its almost time to start our same ritual we do every year(for some unknown reason)last second shopping lol...This time I get a very soft heart towards others and go stupid on presents lol..Either way Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!!!

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Omri hope ya had an awsome Hanukkah man
Thanks, it was ok, I guess. :rolleyes:
Saw some family, gained some weight and lighten a lot of candles. :lol:

Marry Christmas. :)

WWooohooo 24 hrs to go & I'll be a bit slower (& here a lot less) ...heading away on hols & be on dial-up for about 2 weeks.
All you pepperheads who are freezing now...best you just don't look at the pictures I'll be posting while I'm away.
I'll be heading HERE

Back