auction MFRB FRESH Pods for Auction ( CLOSED )

Fresh picked today from my garden I have the following varieties available for sale. Going to Auction off a MFRB with assorted pods. Bidding will start at $25, please bid in increments of $2.
Bidding will end Monday evening at 11:00 pm East Coast Time. If no bids are revieved by 12 noon eastern time on Monday 28th this auction may close without sale.

These are FRESH off the plants huge beautiful pods ! First come first serve.

Let the bidding begin and good luck !

Jigsaw
Jigsaw*
Red Devils Tongue -lots
Yellow Devils Tongue
Chocolate Devils Tongue -lots
Brazillian Ghost
Yellow Primo - getting low
Ice Scream - getting low
Yellow Bhut - lots
Chocolate Naga Hybird
Naga Viper
Chocolate Morouga
Aji Rojo
Jays Peach Bhut** - OUT
Reapers - low

** these pods may be crossed not sure. I had 1 Jigsaw plant that looks a bit crossed and some seeds sent to me as Jays Peach Bhut that Im not sure about but both are very hot !

These are excellent pods and Im hooking TG winner UP ! Some varities are getting slim but still enough for the winner of THIS ACTION TO SCORE !!

I can't tell who is the winner I need to know where wingnut is from the stamp says 7:04 so depending where he is he might be 4 mins late

I'm not sure who wins, the email notification I got notifying me of Wingnutts post says 8:00 but the post says 7:04 ?
Idiot Piquant you are the winner send payment address and wish list ! CONGRADS !
Wingnutt so far the winner has not claimed box so please stand by lol

Back