auction MFRB HOT POD Auction !!! ( CLOSED ! )

OK so here's the deal a MFRB filled with your choice of pods picked from the list below that is as long as they last. Auction runs through 9pm
Thursday Oct. 11th. This box will be filled with BIG choice pods, picked off the plants the morning they ship and sorted according to kind.
Once we have a winner I will arrange shipping with that person according to their wishes so as to minimize the chance of the pods being delayed for days in a post office. I have sold many pods this year and received many comments about both size and heat. This is a Medium box not a small one. The opening bid is $37 and that includes shipping to anywhere in the US. Please bid in dollar increments and thanks for checking out my auction. Here's the list

Butch T
Infinity
Naha Viper ..This one is H O T !
Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Yellow
7 Pot Jonah
7 Pot Barrickipore
Douglah - red
Congo Black Hab
TS Morouga Blend
Morouga Red
Tuca Hot Choc. Butch T/ Congo Black cross (red)
Red Savina/ Fatali cross (red)
Bih Jolokia
Dorset Naga
Lemon Aji
Carribbean Habanero

Here's a few pics more supplied upon request

IMG_7119_zps393e5e88.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

IMG_7125_zps51ab1015.jpg

IMG_9695.jpg

IMG_9905_zpsd94ab0ea.jpg

IMG_6020_zps3aacd204.jpg

IMG_1620_zps6445a571.jpg

IMG_1798_zpsf3998e7c.jpg

IMG_0408_zps242b54b7.jpg

IMG_4758.jpg

Man you should.end it wed so they dont sit in the p.o on sunday as I would be interested

But if I end it Wednesday they would not be shipped til Thursday right? Wouldn't it be the same result? What I can do is arrange shipment with the winner like wait til the following Monday to pick and ship or whatever their wishes are.

Nice looking pepper plants!

Thank you had a great year, best ever in fact. And to top it off we're having warm dry weather longer than normal this year .. It's all good !!

I'm in for $37

You are indeed in Captain ; ) and if your bid holds I will hook you up! I just got so many pods, more than I can use. Trust me you will be pleased! As it stands you're the early favorite for a whole grip of heat !

Here are some more pics !

IMG_8780.jpg

IMG_8393.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_5099.jpg

IMG_6788.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg

IMG_6813-1.jpg

IMG_8679.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_8810.jpg

If you have a specific pepper you want to see just say the word and I'll up a pic as soon as I can ; )

I would, your pods are awesome, but just finishing up drying the last batch and have enough frozen, dried,powdered,flaked,smoked and a few still raw in the fridge to last me all winter.

"Thanks !! Did you ever take down that viper??"

I think it was the other way around.

Haha .. I had a guy who bought some pods this past weekend he later sent me a video of him rubbing his finger inside a Viper then just licking his finger .. he was ..well here see for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiJvRdA_xfA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Alright where are all the bidders lol. I was out in the garden tonight and I got pods everywhere. Looks like our long summer is almost over as rain sets in this weekend, I may have to do a few more of these auctions. Just want to mention again this is a Medium box not small and I will stuff it for the winner, so come on and BRING IT!!

Alrighty now we're talking looks like we got $50 with 24 hours to go! Dare I say wingnutt get your list ready? Yea that video is great not sure the mud is enough to quell one of those Vipers they are wicked !! This auction stuff is kind of exciting good luck to you all!!

That video is hilarious. Nice looking pods - great pics.

Thanks !! ; )

Well here we are at the last day .. heading over to the PO to pick up a MFRB because all I have is SFRB's so I will contact the winner and arrange shipping according to their wishes. It wil be 9pm pacific time .. Good luck there's still bid time on the clock lol!!

Back