• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Mich 2011

post-299-1305103390.jpg

your morougas are very healthy looking.

hope you could send me a few square meters of your planting space. :D

post-299-1305103390.jpg

your morougas are very healthy looking.

hope you could send me a few square meters of your planting space. :D

Ahahaha, thanks my friend!!!

But with all i see in your growing situation... mmmh, i'm not sure you need more space! But i send you with happiness if you send to me 3-4 months of your clima!!! :lol:

So, today i have finished the second floor. Tomorrow i will place the protection against hail. And then i will go on with the 3rd floor :cool:

The second floor:

post-299-1305213317.jpg

Here you can see the actually situation:

post-299-1305213323.jpg

And here you can see the incredible number of isolations (pure breeding):

post-299-1305213329.jpg

In fact i never saw before so much fruits like 2011 season, it's fantastic!

That is a nice Hill-side Garden you have there!! Looks like it was alot of work to get it ready. Nice job, I really like it!!

Will you be putting plants in the middle row of containers on the second floor?

That is a nice Hill-side Garden you have there!! Looks like it was alot of work to get it ready. Nice job, I really like it!!

Will you be putting plants in the middle row of containers on the second floor?

Wow, thanks very much!

No, no plants in the middle, 'cause then it will be impossible to walk there. Last year i put all the plants on the ground, so i had 3 rows and nice access. But in this 2011 i choosed to grow only on pots (except 2 other zones of my garden, all in earth).

Anyway, i have 2 more rows to complete under the second...
sweatingbullets.gif

yes mich, i agree for your country to also be known for the most delicious chilis

i would like very much for one more swiss item

KIRSCH :woohoo:

All I can say is WOW.. That looks amazing! Looks like you have a great house with a good bit of land! Keep posting pictures! That might be my favorite garden to date! :cheers:

P.S. Is that Ikea Furniture? I had to ask..

All I can say is WOW.. That looks amazing! Looks like you have a great house with a good bit of land! Keep posting pictures! That might be my favorite garden to date! :cheers:

P.S. Is that Ikea Furniture? I had to ask..

Thanks very much my friend :)

Furniture: the small black is from Migros (www.migros.ch) and the big braun is a special furniture from this seller: http://infos.ricardo.ch/atrade

I will post a lot of pictures during the season ;)

Back