• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Mido's peppers

Criollasella2.jpg

Criolla Sella

Ajiomnicolor4.jpg

Aji Omnicolor

HabalokiaPeach.jpg

Habalokia peach

BhutJolokiaChoco3.jpg

Bhut Jolokia Chocolate

mystery1.jpg

Mystery pepper, was sold to me as Thai Orange. Plant and leaves suggest annuum.

Great looking peppers you have there! The mystery pepper is most likely a red scotch bonnet variety its to deep to be a squash / mushroom, and yes I know it doesn't have the usual bonnet shape, but I've brought back seeds from Jamaica from pods that look identical....

your pods are starting to ripen Woulter....

have you any ripe 7pot/pod white hybrids yet! a few plants have a variation which produce opaque yellow pods

your pods are starting to ripen Woulter....

have you any ripe 7pot/pod white hybrids yet! a few plants have a variation which produce opaque yellow pods

Yes I have some ripe pods here and there. But no ripe white hybrids yet. I think maybe another 2 weeks but will let you know as soon as the first one ripens.

Did you get my email from last monday by the way?

Oogst1.jpg

Oogst2.jpg

Oogst3.jpg

Oogst4.jpg

Extracted the first Infinity seeds today, whoa the smell only :mouthonfire: there is a lot of capsacine oil in these peppers.

Infinityopen1.jpg

(Due to server issues repost)

Some new pictures

HabalokiaPeach3.jpg

Habalokia Peach

Etna3.jpg

Etna

Criollasella4.jpg

Criolla Sella

Ajiomnicolor6.jpg

Aji Omnicolor

BhutJolokiaChoco5.jpg

Bhut Jolokia Choco

TrinidadScorpionYellowSRStrain.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Yellow SR Strain

NagaBigBang1.jpg

Naga Big Bang

Habalokiachocolate1.jpg

Habalokia Chocolate

7PodLong1.jpg

7 Pod Long

BhutJolokiaPurple4.jpg

Bhut Jolokia Purple (stage 1 colour purple)

BhutJolokiaPurple6.jpg

Bhut Jolokia Purple (purple, green, orange, red)

BhutJolokiaPurple5.jpg

Bhut Jolokia Purple (stage 3 colour is orange)

BhutJolokiaPurple3.jpg

Bhut Jolokia Purple (ripe, red)

mystery1.jpg

Yes, looks just like an annuum squash/mushroom type or pa353. These often get mixed up as Scotch bonnets but they are annuums and are actually great peppers

Your chocolate Bhut Jolokias look amazing Wouter. I'm anxious to see how your purple Bhut Jolokias finish, they sure look good now. Cmpman1974 is growing some too and his look fantastic.

Thanks for sharing a great grow log.

More pictures:

DorsetNaga2.jpg

DorsetNaga1.jpg

Dorset Naga.

7PodWhite4.jpg

7 Pod White is starting to get some colour, realy smooth pod for a 7 Pod.

Looks like the 7pot/pod white hybrid is showing the other variation in your pic, Wouter....it seems to be turning a pale yellow!

Looks like the 7pot/pod white hybrid is showing the other variation in your pic, Wouter....it seems to be turning a pale yellow!

I wasn't sure how the 7 white hybrid should go from green to white, if it does so in stages or if it should go from green to white in 1 time.

2 of them are now almost completely pale yellow.

Back