Miek introduces herself

Hi there,

I'm Miek from the Netherlands and like to introduce myself here. I like eating and growing (hot) peppers and like to talk about it as well. At this moment I'm growing little elf, habanero tobago seasoning, red cayenne, peter pepper, medusa, adjuma, chocolat beauty and corno di toro rosso on my rooftop. I have here 60 square meter to use for growing them. This month I started to grow soms peps in a growbox/closet as wel. Next year I have a large growing list, so my home and rooftop will be full of peps then :lol: O, and I have a website about growing peppers as well. Unfortunatly for you all here, it is written in Dutch. Chilliheaven

More Miek: working with disabled people, hiking, playing ( :violin: , singin in a choir) and writing music, 30 years old, single and living with younger brother and two cats.

Miek ;)

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

Welcome from Houston Texas
Would love to hear your music I am kind of a music nerd
I guess thats 20 years of playing the cello for you

Welcome from Houston Texas
Would love to hear your music I am kind of a music nerd
I guess thats 20 years of playing the cello for you

Can we share documents in this forum? Perhaps it's posible then to hear some music.

Thank you all for your warm and friendly welcome! :halo:

Welcome from Kent, England.
what a great web site yours is, I used firefox and have online translator toolbar 1.3.6.14 and that translates the whole web page to english for me.

Back