• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

MisterNo's 2014 pepper grow

Hi guys. I'm a bit late here, been very busy last few months, but I'm willing to gie it another go here.
Last season weather was so good that I was picking peppers till mid December. But I was working double shifts  from September till December so had no time to come here.

Hope I'll have  enough time this year to follow al your beautiful glogs and keep mine up to date :)

My peppers are already germinating and I'm keeping it simple againt. using my router as heat source, with two CFL builbs providing light for the peppers till they can go outside.

I have 23 varieties germinating for now, will probably add 10 more in a week or two:
Poblano
Orange Manzano
Rocoto CR Red
Rocoto Yellow
Chile de Arbol
Dorset naga
Butch T
Fatalii
Arabibi Gusano
Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon
Moruga Red
Moruga Yellow
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
Madam Jannete
Malawi Piquante
Trinidad Pimento
Scotch Bonnet Orange
Aji Cachucha
Aji Picante
Wiri Wiri Ma
Tepin
White Bullet Habanero
Yellow Trinidad Scorpion ''FG''

Happy growing people :)

Hi Robert,
   Good to see you back in the saddle again, and with a nice grow list too!  I'll definitely be following along. :)

Thanks again for the Kurtovska Kapija seeds you sent last year... I gave my Mom the plants I started from them because she had more space for them, excellent soil, and they were the only peppers she grew, so any seeds collected would grow true. I saved about 25 grams of seeds then, and will be collecting more this year. She was really taken with them and tells me she'll grow all I can give her, so I'll be handing over about 25 seedlings in a week or two after I've up-potted them.

I hope the demands of your job ease up enough to let you spend more time in the garden this year. Good luck with the 2014 season... Cheers!

Hi Robert,

It is good to see you are on board, again!
Nice list of peppers, I am looking forward seeing the truckful of peppers you are going to harvest this season!

I wish you a happy growing, my friend!

Balázs

Back