mixed boxes $17.00 closed

drinking my milk and going to bed.   anyone that posts and pays will get there box mailed in the morning!    

still have a few boxes left. these are loaded with morugas,brains,scorpions and a couple ghost and chocolate habs

I will take one if you still have any left.  It will be a while before much in my garden will be getting ripe.  Might as well practice on myself!  Let me know what I need to do and total cost and I will log on to paypal and get the funds sent.

bpwilly said:
I will take one if you still have any left.  It will be a while before much in my garden will be getting ripe.  Might as well practice on myself!  Let me know what I need to do and total cost and I will log on to paypal and get the funds sent.
paypal info is :: sicmanshotpeppers@gmail.com               total cost is $17.00

make sure i have your addy!!  box will be shipped first thing in the morning,"just returned from post office"    have several more boxes available
NorwegianChili said:
how much in shipping ? 
i think it would be like $24.00      just remember that if you do order im not responsible for customs or peppers condition.

Gregarious16 said:
Sicman, did you send mine yet? I sent you money. From your last thread before this one. 
says it was delivered i sent you a p.m. with your addy to make sure all was right.    we will get this sorted out :dance:

Gregarious16 said:
Sicman, did you send mine yet? I sent you money. From your last thread before this one. 
tracking says it was delivered july 10th at 11.25 am           

Back