• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Moar pikshurs!

Just some pics after I did a nute change and watering
932d3994.jpg

a1644564.jpg

My hab tree is loading up!
3318be58.jpg

What do you do to keep your airpump safe or dry or out of the elements? I am thinking of putting my new experiment in hydro outside but I don't know what to do with the pump, as I have narrow eaves on the southside of the house, which is were I would be putting my hydro pots.

What do you do to keep your airpump safe or dry or out of the elements? I am thinking of putting my new experiment in hydro outside but I don't know what to do with the pump, as I have narrow eaves on the southside of the house, which is were I would be putting my hydro pots.

Honestly, it almost never rains where I live on the island. MAYBE once a month. So where the pump sits in the picture is where it sits all the time. If I hear of a storm moving in, I'll go out and cover it with a bucket before work. plus, now that the foliage is sprawling, it covers the pump some.

Thats actually a new pump and i can't stand it. It's way too noisy and it sucks way too much power...so maybe I subconsiously want it to get destroyed...

Back