Moderators Needed

Congrats AJ and Moyboy

I'd also nominate our resident postwhore IGGY for the daytime shift anyone with over 8k in posts shows a little dedication to the board

LUCKYDOG said:
I'd also nominate our resident postwhore IGGY for the daytime shift anyone with over 8k in posts shows a little dedication to the board
Thanks Lucky. I accept your nomination and am running naked down the street with it.....

Nice new avater....it's a change from the usual...

I didnt want to spoil your nod for Moderator...

distancing myself especially if your nude and running -- I'll be like your Reverend Wright

Txclosetgrower said:
I nominate IGG for position of demoderator.

What would the position of demoderator be? Going back in time to kill the moderators so that they won't be able to stop me in the future posting war?

: holds up picture of AJ when he was a kid to two little girls :

Passow: "Have you see this boy."
Girl #1: "Ya, I think he said he was going to the Galleria"
Passow: "The Galleria?"

imaguitargod said:
What would the position of demoderator be? Going back in time to kill the moderators so that they won't be able to stop me in the future posting war?

Lol no I'm thinking its more along the lines of you carrying on business as usual in the drinking forums. ;)

And AJ what's your aversion to the big D? Is there some D vs FW feud raging in the north?

Txclosetgrower said:
And AJ what's your aversion to the big D? Is there some D vs FW feud raging in the north?

if you had asked me before yesterday when I became a moderator I could have told it like I really feel, however, now I will be gentle and just say, those people and I don't see eye to eye on anything...

Sickmont said:
Yeah. Thats Debbie's job, right?

Bingo SM....

Isn't it a rule that mods have to send out packets of superhot seeds to everyone upon their elevation to the throne?

Hey AJ, with the raise you get for being a mod, you'll be able to afford that $34 light bulb!

Mike

Back