for-sale Monstrosity of a pod sale***$10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

Could I do a mix of sunrise scorpion, satan strain, sb7j, bahamian goat, sepia serpent, peach bhut, and scotch bonnet tfm?

Dshlogg said:
I'll take one if you can do, Jays Red Ghost Scorpion, TSMB Satan Strain, Sepia Serpent, Aji Pineapple, SB7J, Billy Boy Jonah, 7 Pot Orange X, Butch T X Yellow Scorpion (yellow pheno), and your black hybrid.

Yea, I'm not going to guarantee that you'll get one of the hybrids. If that's a requirement for you then I don't believe I can accommodate that. Just let me know.

KingChile said:
Whats the difference in Satan Stain and regular if i may ask

Other than appearance, I couldn't tell you. They look more like a Primo but I don't know who the creator/namer is
Dot Com said:
I'm going out of town until wednesday so that won't be an issue for me. Sending them out Monday might even be better. Whatever you think will work best.
I don't have a problem with it, the only thing I would be concerned about is the time the pods have been off the plant. I picked them Wednesday, if I mailed them Monday they would have been off the plant for a week. I believe they would still be ok but I couldn't be held liable if they weren't still firm.

Threehundredc said:
ill take one

Alrighty, I'll PM you shortly
Threehundredc said:
ill take one

Let me see what the people that posted before you decide. If any of them back out or whatever then I'll get back to you first.

Received my box today. Awesome looking pods. Tried the SBJ7 straight away. Holy crap they're good! Great flavour, and good heat too on the small bite I had. Thanks coheed!
20131026_203142.jpg

Back