Morning all, from the UK

I'm finding it v funny that I started this thread on 30th August, have more posts than some of you, and YOU're welcoming ME :P

Not that I'm knocking it at all, it's indicative of what a great board this is.

Thanks LinNJoe. Oddly enough, my brother is in Belgium at the moment (the one who's looking at working in Texas if he can get it). The little one just gets cuter and cuter at the moment.

Edit: Changed the photo up the top to make it more recent

Shooty* said:
I'm finding it v funny that I started this thread on 30th August, have more posts than some of you, and YOU're welcoming ME :)

Not that I'm knocking it at all, it's indicative of what a great board this is.

Thanks LinNJoe. Oddly enough, my brother is in Belgium at the moment (the one who's looking at working in Texas if he can get it). The little one just gets cuter and cuter at the moment.

Better late than never, mate. :P

We don't spend as much time here on this board as we would like, due to our hectic schedule and keeping up with our blog (and sometime blogs).

Your brother is in Belgium, huh? Have him drink a few Rodenbachs for us! If he's looking at possibly working in Texas, he couldn't pick 2 more divergent climates in which to live. Going from the persistent rain of Belgium to the oppressive heat of Texas is some trick. Linda lived in Austin for a number of years, and she still talks about the heat.

Man, you should see him when The Playstation Rage hits him during Final Fantasy X. Not so cute then....

(actually, I only changed the image as they show me in a better light :P )

Jon, you ever met Michael Shanks?

That's nice to know. His character in SG1 comes across as very funny.

Still, knowing him's not as cool as snogging Jeri Ryan, I guess. Unless you're Bi.

still, snogging shanks even if straight....

No, I'll leave it there. The others are still jealous of our beards.

Mrs Shooty and Jnr are away at the in-laws tonight... not sure what to do with myself... ordinarily, he'd be asleep anyway, but I miss him. :(

Shooty* said:
No, I'll leave it there. The others are still jealous of our beards.
LOL!

Shooty* said:
Mrs Shooty and Jnr are away at the in-laws tonight... not sure what to do with myself... ordinarily, he'd be asleep anyway, but I miss him. :(
Get a sac of potatoes, dress it up in Jr's cloths and there you have it. Just as entertaining, but no where near as noisy. Plus, as an added bonus, it will REALLY freak out the wife when she comes home to see you playing "Peek a Boo" with a sac of potatoes dressed up like Jr........be sure to post pics.

And people wonder why I'm single.... :(

well i've already talked to you here..but i guess i never posted in this thread before..so welcome! scorpions aren't bad!..you should buy one! haha. i'm sure there are plenty of good deals over there in europe. :lol:

Ah, shucks, thanks guys.

Haven't been around much as we've lost broadband at home whilst swtiching to new IsP. It's up and running now, shakily, so I'll be trying to reconfigure my old router today instead of the hardwired piece of crap the new ISP gave me.

Anyway, yesterday was a v nice day. Day off work with the family, went to a "petting zoo", which is a farm where nippers can stroke the animals and feed them and stuff. Perhaps a wee bit advanced for Shooty* Jnr, but a nice day anyway.

And so, today, back to earth with a bump :)

happy day after your birthday shooty. watch out for some of those animals at petting zoos i saw one nibbling on someones shirt in a home video of ours. :lol:

Back