• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Moron putting hot sauce in his eye

bubbaschili said:
i weep for the future
Been doing that since I was born.(mainly because the world was just introduced to me :( )

That actually looked like a good hot sauce to try(eatin, not in my eye). The real kicker was that was an extract sauce...double ouch!

He needs fixed.

Guitargod,

I bought that sauce once......once. It was quite a while ago so I can't explain my reason for not liking it. Other than I remember not liking the flavor. Maybe salty or something? And if I remember correctly it wasn't all that hot either. I threw it out not long after buying it........I don't through out hot sauce unless I really can't find a use for it (I have only tossed two bottles). But then again, a guy that is willing to chow down a Naga Morich may have a slightly different pallette than mine. Just remember that if you don't like it, pour some in your eye. It will take your mind off the flavor!!

On my first day here at the dealership, this guy(who was notorious for pulling stunts like this) cut a fresh jalapeno in half and jammed it in his eye for money.
I knew i was in for an adventure when i came out of a new employee orientation and saw that.

Back