Morouga/ Brainstrain offer

some people show their true colors when money is involved...
I couldnt agree more :) Dont get me wrong as a grower and business man myself i like to see the "arms race" heat up over and over with a new "record" every so often. Im not gonna weigh in on whether or not im buying any of this stuff about what is what when it comes to the Moruga. Im just gonna grow plants and let you guys decide what is what! :) LOL

Oh yeah, almost forgot...great offer Mike :)

i guess its a good thing i have about 50 of these Moruga's currently about 2 feet tall...i believe they are the "Pimply" version....we shall see what comes of them :)

i guess its a good thing i have about 50 of these Moruga's currently about 2 feet tall...i believe they are the "Pimply" version....we shall see what comes of them :)

if they have "pimples" on the skin they are the Scorpion/Morouga blend. The regular red/yellow Morouga pods are smooth skinned.

Alan

I did order seeds from your site ...Thanx for the special offer ..Will I receive the extra seeds ( Brain Strain) if I didn't say I got the message from the forum..In other words I just went to your site ordered seeds ,,,Do I get the extra Brain Strain . If not no problem as I have a few ..Was Just wondering
as I am growing these from different vinders ..Thanx Dave

Wait, who is charging $25 for a pack of 10 seeds? I want to know this. Wait, I just located it. WOW. I'm going to leave it at that. :(

Chris
Here you go Chris http://store.myorgan...k-P1717992.aspx that is just amazing how quickly that changed.

Try clicking on the more detail link and you will find it says:

"You are getting 10+ seeds of the world record Moruga Scorpion, 10+ Sunrise Scorpion seeds, and 10+ Trinidad 7 Pot Barrackapore seeds."

Come on guys!!

Received my order..I had sent in to www.oldbarnnursery.com very quick and easy transaction. Ordered some Morouga Seed, got them plus a pack of free brainstrain (got the order in before the offer officlally closed ) plus another gift pack of seeds ..First time to deal with Mike and Jen here..Very honest and friendly..Dave ..I sure hope I have a good yr growing compared to last. Thanx to everyone here in the forum for your help.

Back