• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Moruga Welders 2017 Grow

https://youtu.be/yKjs4qoSZ0c

Welcome my Friends ! I didn't think i'd be planting this year , due to extensive shoulder surgery in Nov. , 
but Thanks to my P.T. & T.H.P. friends support  , I'm feeling it ! 
So sit back & Hope you enjoy the ride , 
Best of Luck to all !  And so it begins , 
HPIM2918.JPG

Good monday morning friends ! enjoying the outside , Finally getting some Chocolate Primos podding .  
Got 1 plant , seeds from Cycajungle  Thanks my friend ! 
HPIM3105.JPG

Have 5 Yellow SBJ7'S growing  , 2 are throwing these pods ,
HPIM3103.JPG
HPIM3099.JPG

and 3 which look to be true ,
HPIM3100.JPG

These little fellows , ( Fords )  Spicy mini bells , sweet bell flavor and a nice jalapeño heat  !
HPIM3102.JPG
HPIM3104.JPG

again , thanks for stopping by !  

ThatBlondGuy101 said:
Looking great! Some good pod action too! Loving the look of those Yellow Scotchbrains, they are truly NASTY! (From here,anyway)  :onfire: 

You deserve all the harvests you reap my friend!

Have a good one, TBG.
Thanks Nev. , that they do , love the tails on  them  ,     :party:

moruga welder said:
Thanks Rick !  Not sure yet , The wife has to work until 3 ,   The boys will be out and if they hold true , steak , chops , stuffed jalapeños ,  a couple of sides .      ;)
Most excellent... Have a few poppers for me, eh? I'm presently in the land of the Atlantic Salmon and getting my fill of it, but chiles are few and far between here... Good thing I have a stash if powder from home with me. [emoji6]

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

stickman said:
Most excellent... Have a few poppers for me, eh? I'm presently in the land of the Atlantic Salmon and getting my fill of it, but chiles are few and far between here... Good thing I have a stash if powder from home with me. [emoji6]

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk
I hear ya !  I never leave home without a couple of baggies full .  Restaurants and people give me the most unusual looks !    :party:

Back