• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Moruga Welders 2017 Grow

https://youtu.be/yKjs4qoSZ0c

Welcome my Friends ! I didn't think i'd be planting this year , due to extensive shoulder surgery in Nov. , 
but Thanks to my P.T. & T.H.P. friends support  , I'm feeling it ! 
So sit back & Hope you enjoy the ride , 
Best of Luck to all !  And so it begins , 
HPIM2918.JPG

moruga welder said:
Thanks Scott !   Did you get the seeds I sent you ? Ya I love the little guy , my oldest grandson is 18 , I'm getting old ! lol  Pods are still coming and i'm about done , I started pulling some plants this weekend , 

Yes I did and thanks!

I should have posted the arrival here, however, I did in my wannbe glog ;)

It's been rather crazy around here! And just for the record, my oldest G-Kid is 16 in November. So I hear ya about getting old. Everyone calls me sir at work now...what the hell? That retirement day is getting closer and closer.... ;) :dance: :party:

Ah , still enjoying a little Vacation , finally cooling down outside , Pulled up 6 plants today , their still podding like crazy but me i'm fizzing out , did take a couple of pics tho  !    :party:
Some red & chocolate Primos ,
IMG_5885.JPG

Not sure on the Pheno for Purple Nagavipers , but love this Pheno !  ,
IMG_5891.JPG

Loving the tails on the Bahamians ,
IMG_5890.JPG

Big ol ' Morugas , 
IMG_5889.JPG

Again , Thanks for spending your time looking at my grow ,

frank
Cant forget the Dolmas ! Think we'll stuff these babies and cook em slowly in the crockpot mmmmmm  ;)
IMG_5892.JPG

Thanks Sim , looks like we both had a good grow !  Did your seeds ever show up ?
Superhot Sim said:
A truely stellar season for you Frank, some of the best pods iv seen this season.
Great phenos but great sized pods , you should be proud. Totally "Bossed " it.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Rick , yeah i'm ready for a break bout got half the plants yanked  , few more this weekend , then in about 2 weeks all of them . Suppose to get up in the mid 80's next 2 weeks ,
stickman said:
You've surely had a banner season Frank, good on ya! I can understand wanting to slip the leash at the end of it too... LOL. Keep on truckin guy!

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

Did a little picking after mama and I got home from supper , getting a little dark so called it quits ,
Sink full of Congo giants , really good producers ,   :party:
IMG_5895.JPG

.Some Aji Pineapple , a few with some spikes ,
IMG_5897.JPG

IMG_5899.JPG

More Primos ,
IMG_5898.JPG

Lots of Primotillis to pick yet ,
IMG_5900.JPG

boat loads on the plants I pulled over the weekend ,   :mope:
IMG_5901.JPG

Thanks for following my friends !