• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Moruga Welders 2017 Grow

https://youtu.be/yKjs4qoSZ0c

Welcome my Friends ! I didn't think i'd be planting this year , due to extensive shoulder surgery in Nov. , 
but Thanks to my P.T. & T.H.P. friends support  , I'm feeling it ! 
So sit back & Hope you enjoy the ride , 
Best of Luck to all !  And so it begins , 
HPIM2918.JPG

randyp said:
Looks good Frank.Take care of the shoulder.I started my seeds Sunday,I get 3 inches of snow this morning in SW Iowa.The good Lord is telling me not to get in a hurry just yet.
Thanks Randy ! Yeah we got the same this morn. also . 50 degrees last night , 14 tonight . I'm ready to move south . Been looking at house down i Tenn. Counce, henderson area . we can go down about 5 to 7 times through the year than in 9 more sell my houses here and me and mama will just move .  

moruga welder said:
was gonna turn me loose for light duty last week , with 5 lb. limit not above waist and no ladders , they said nope didn't have nothing , so another month off . go back on the 27th . they'll find me something if light duty is 10 lbs. or more . i can only imagine . I know i'm in no hurry , damn weld shop is a danger zone ! other than that i don't know , It still ver sore / achy right at the area where anchors are , and tricep / bicep still get sharp pain , along with the support muscle across my back , gets sore 

Sorry to hear it's still bothering you. That's the one thing that sucks with physical work. You have to be fit to go back. In 1990 I tore an aductor tendon and rotated my pelvis halves 1/2". No joy in that! I spent 4 months off before coming back at light duty. It was a financial nightmare. But we keep moving ahead.

Can't wait to read that you're 100%! Keep moving ahead ;)

Devv said:

Sorry to hear it's still bothering you. That's the one thing that sucks with physical work. You have to be fit to go back. In 1990 I tore an aductor tendon and rotated my pelvis halves 1/2". No joy in that! I spent 4 months off before coming back at light duty. It was a financial nightmare. But we keep moving ahead.

Can't wait to read that you're 100%! Keep moving ahead ;)

i'm giving er ' hell my friend !     :party:

Looking good my friend. Plants look nice and healthy.

Don't let them push you when you get back to work.

My best friend had a surgery on his shoulder back in March 2016. 6 weeks after his surgery the physical therapist wrenched on his arm ,he said he went outside to puke because of the pain. He told his surgeon at the time something is wrong. Fast forward to end of last month, did another MRI and sure enough it was ripped apart. He's been going to therapy sessions, after therapy sessions since March only to find out he needs a new surgery. Got cut again the 31st. I feel bad for him.

Moral of the story don't rush things.

Take care Frank.

OCD Chilehead said:
Looking good my friend. Plants look nice and healthy.

Don't let them push you when you get back to work.

My best friend had a surgery on his shoulder back in March 2016. 6 weeks after his surgery the physical therapist wrenched on his arm ,he said he went outside to puke because of the pain. He told his surgeon at the time something is wrong. Fast forward to end of last month, did another MRI and sure enough it was ripped apart. He's been going to therapy sessions, after therapy sessions since March only to find out he needs a new surgery. Got cut again the 31st. I feel bad for him.

Moral of the story don't rush things.

Take care Frank.
thanks chuck , no ,definitely not gonna rush , made that clear , i feel for him , that sucks . Once of this is more than enough for me .
Did the cbbg's pop yet for you ? They will be one of your favorites guaranteed ! 

bpiela said:
Wow, that sounds like the doctor didn't do a great job on that anchor.
That be 6 anchors , my friend , 4 months now since surgery getting stronger daily , just a little more time tho . Actually had one of the best sports doctors do the job . Wasn't gonna settle for nothing less !  lol 

Back