• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Moruga Welders 2017 Grow

https://youtu.be/yKjs4qoSZ0c

Welcome my Friends ! I didn't think i'd be planting this year , due to extensive shoulder surgery in Nov. , 
but Thanks to my P.T. & T.H.P. friends support  , I'm feeling it ! 
So sit back & Hope you enjoy the ride , 
Best of Luck to all !  And so it begins , 
HPIM2918.JPG

I hear that! But....I'm hoping it's a long way off for all of us, maybe 30 or 40 years from now. Hey, it's my plan; and hopefully yours too!

God bless!

Yellow Scotchbrains , starting to grow now , catching some real lumens ! 
HPIM3004.JPG

Fresh rain water , one full , the other getting there , just what the doctor ordered     :D
HPIM3002.JPG
HPIM3003.JPG

newest & the last additions , for sure !!!!!!
1.- mini spicy bell
2.- scotch x bell
3.- Antakie pepper
4.- Antep aci dolma ,  and   5. - a couple Pumpkin bbg7s seeds courtesy of ( O.C.D. Alias Chuck ) 
HPIM3005.JPG

Thanks for stopping by my friends    :hi:

moruga welder said:
Trying some Flora - Nova , seems it has what the ladies need / want    :party:
attachicon.gif
HPIM2970.JPG
Since the Safis didn't Germ. the vendor made it right with me , sent me scotch brains , planted 4 got 4 , nice new addition , in the 2 little cups catching a little sun ! ( he isn't handling Safi no more )
attachicon.gif
HPIM2971.JPG
Then my 3 little Chocolate reapers , they be sunning also , can't wait to see what comes of these ,
attachicon.gif
HPIM2972.JPG

Thanks for stopping by !  

I haven't tried the Flora Nova series, though from what I've read and heard it is thick. One of the hydro stores I go to actually gives you a drill bit that you can stir it with if you but a bottle.

It appears to work though.

Neil

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

bpiela said:
Cool.  I see you are growing the Antakie and the Antep aci dolma from Fiery Fords.  I am growing them as well.  I am really looking forward to the Antep aci dolmas.  A spicy bell would be great!
exactly what i was thinking , wanted to dial it in with the heat , something granny and the rest of the family can handle so i went for it !      :party:

tsurrie said:
Yeah rain water... smart move on collecting it. Much better for the plants sure they'll be happy. I'll be preparing barrels in the end of april when the outside season is about to start.
rained really good last night , filled them all up ,      :party:

Good on ya for collecting rain water. So far since December, that's all I have used. Even in the garden. Do you have any way to store the water? We do that in closed containers to ward off the dreaded "skeeters".

I'm sure I'll be able to hear my gals whine when I run out and they have to drink that #8-ph well water.

tsurrie said:

Good to hear. It's a rare thing that can still be free. The only bad thing is if you live in mosquito areas...they sure like standing water.

Believe it or not some cities it is against the law to collect rain water , i've read where the government claims to own it !  Really overreaching nowadays , all i ask is leave me be i'll work pay my taxes and mine my own business ! One reason why i like living out in the country by the river , no restrictions ,    :party:

Who would of thunk it , eh Florrissa ?  Go figure Bell pepper with jalapeño heat , family wants some stuffing peppers with flavor and not melt your face off , But I am keeping it   :hot: some this year , But definitely reeled it in some ,    :D

Devv said:
Good on ya for collecting rain water. So far since December, that's all I have used. Even in the garden. Do you have any way to store the water? We do that in closed containers to ward off the dreaded "skeeters".

I'm sure I'll be able to hear my gals whine when I run out and they have to drink that #8-ph well water.
oh most definitely my friend , some cities don't allow it , go figure ? I keep them on the east side of the garage , block the sun and keep a top on them , once summer hits stride we usually get the right among of rain at the right time , that i don't worry much about collecting it . Been wet summers as of late .  Oh man SKEETERS are awful out here ! creek on one side , river on the other and they meet 1/2 mile to the north of me ,

Back