• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

MORUGA WELDERS'S 2016 GROW

First babies to pop !  All happen to be Lucy 7's ,

IMG_0975.JPG

Shorerider said:

Great grow list you have there mate, best of luck with your coming season.

I couldn't help myself and started your Choc cross. A bit late in our season, but it may just produce pods if I'm lucky. 
20160111_163803.jpg

Great germination rates as usual from your seeds btw.

Thanks again,

SR.

you'll love this pepper my friend !  

mpicante said:
Greatl varieties you got going Frank,gotta say I like it!

why thank you Florissa !  i believe somewhere in there  some lead back to you . Cant wait to start some of the ones i won in your contest ! especially the yellow bbg7 .  Think i'm gonna have a very low germ. rate on the Cpr from Butch . but 5 of his butch t reapers are up . 

moruga welder said:

you'll love this pepper my friend !  

why thank you Florissa !  i believe somewhere in there  some lead back to you . Cant wait to start soe of the ones i won in your contest ! especially the yellow bbg7 .  Think i'm gonna have a very low germ. rate on the Cpr from Butch . but 5 of his butch t reapers are up . 

mpicante said:
Youre going to love the yellow bbg.The seeds will be sent first thing in the morning.Hell i might have another contest this weekend if i remember to post it.

Cool ! i'll be lookin" for it , for sure !       :onfire:

Nice germination setup you have there brother, any that do pop will be more than happy there for some time. 

That BSR shouldn't be doing that well indoors, do you live in a greenhouse or something mate?  :rofl:

SR.

Shorerider said:

Nice germination setup you have there brother, any that do pop will be more than happy there for some time. 

That BSR shouldn't be doing that well indoors, do you live in a greenhouse or something mate?  :rofl:

SR.

lol , nah,  Thanks bro ,  I have a 6' x 5' bay window in the kitchen  which faces south , any and all winter sun comes right through it for about 6 hours . i can keep up to 4 grown plants there comfortably . they do very well . no cutting back for me . they even continue to produce pods , not as big as they should be , but still very gnarly and very isolated seeds . and yes those babies love it in the grow tent . 85 degrees , fans and 45,000 lumens !  they will get 2' tall . by then time for the outside greenhouse in mid april .    

Back