• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

MORUGA WELDERS'S 2016 GROW

First babies to pop !  All happen to be Lucy 7's ,

IMG_0975.JPG

It looks like they are showing signs of a suntan by turning purple, or is this just the lighting/pic. Looking great so far bud.

SR.

Checkin' up on you!  

Looking good man.  Looks like you are keeping them sufficiently thirsty.  I would too, to avoid pests.  

That OW Reaper is impressive.   When do you plan on getting your plants out?  & What did you feed that reaper / do you trim the roots occasionally? I know that will larger plants the roots can expand very quickly if they have decent light, I would be afraid of root-bound in a small container. 

Vicious Vex said:
Checkin' up on you!  

Looking good man.  Looks like you are keeping them sufficiently thirsty.  I would too, to avoid pests.  

That OW Reaper is impressive.   When do you plan on getting your plants out?  & What did you feed that reaper / do you trim the roots occasionally? I know that will larger plants the roots can expand very quickly if they have decent light, I would be afraid of root-bound in a small container. 

Thanks bro , and nope , that sweetheart has been thriving in the same 3 gallon pail .  i  feed it kelp ,  i don't cut no roots , it loves its home in the window .  i'll probably put them in the greenhouse next month , long as the temps will stay up at night . 

Dang man. Great job. Do you plan on changing nutes when it pods up? Maybe your soil is just that much better than mine, but I had some BER last year when I didn't put end enough plant food to support the rapid growth.

Vicious Vex said:
Dang man. Great job. Do you plan on changing nutes when it pods up? Maybe your soil is just that much better than mine, but I had some BER last year when I didn't put end enough plant food to support the rapid growth.

will bump up the potash and up a lot more potash when podding 

Back