Mountain Maryland checking in.

Hi ya'll,

Found this place on the interweb. Been eating hot stuff for many year's. Really like hot wing's. I consider them a food group.

This is my second year growing Really hot stuff. I come from a farming family. We never grew anything hotter than a hab. Though my jalapeno's seem to fall from the sky there are so many.lol

My first crop last year was terrible. Learned alot from killing them poor plant's. So far everything is looking better this year. Did some reading, watched a few video's, contacted a witch doctor. After two long year's finalized a deal on a piece of property with awesome soil. Doing everything in the ground this year with great result's.

Thankful to be here. Looking to forward to breeding something new and hot.

:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC!! Sounds like your headed in the right direction - best of luck with your growing & breeding endeavors! :P

primal13 said:
Hi ya'll,

Found this place on the interweb. Been eating hot stuff for many year's. Really like hot wing's. I consider them a food group.

This is my second year growing Really hot stuff. I come from a farming family. We never grew anything hotter than a hab. Though my jalapeno's seem to fall from the sky there are so many.lol

My first crop last year was terrible. Learned alot from killing them poor plant's. So far everything is looking better this year. Did some reading, watched a few video's, contacted a witch doctor. After two long year's finalized a deal on a piece of property with awesome soil. Doing everything in the ground this year with great result's.

Thankful to be here. Looking to forward to breeding something new and hot.
Looking forward to your glog!   :welcome:  from Australia

Back