• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Muso extract post

Lol... Not quite what I was expecting, but I suppose it cuts it.

Thanks, Nick... (btw... did you get my phone message???)

T

imaguitargod][quote=Tina Brooks said:
Kinda makes you wonder how much extract you'd have to add to get it to work.
:shock:
I didn't even think of that![/quote]

I did. But then, I'm terrified of what Muso's extract is capable of and I watched a thing on Canada AM about using steam to make drinking water from toxic water, just recently. If they're using steam to eliminate toxins from the water, then using extract water steam to cook the crab, would leave the extract in the pot. Where it was found, I might add.

Anyway, I don't know if putting the entire vial of extract into the pot would do the trick, but I sure wouldn't put the water in MY mouth!

T

[quote="Tina Brooks]
Anyway, I don't know if putting the entire vial of extract into the pot would do the trick, but I sure wouldn't put the water in MY mouth!

T[/quote]

Wimp. :D

DEFCON Creator said:
[quote="Tina Brooks]

T

Wimp. :D[/quote]

Yep! And danged proud of it!

T

Well, from my experience with crab boils, to get the flavor of the "boil" into the crab, it must be boiled and not steamed. Lots of water, preferably with the crab shells punctured so the seasoning gets to the meat, and not just on the shell.

So, I imagine a "Muso Boil" instead of a "Muso Steam" would result in really, really hot crab legs.

Back