• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Must Be Xmas!

Yup Yup they sent me one too, It really felt like XMas, but seems like you got more stuff than me, Gata love there stuff cuz its free

Oh and what was the second company besides the Xtreme gardening? and how did you get it?

Yup Yup they sent me one too, It really felt like XMas, but seems like you got more stuff than me, Gata love there stuff cuz its free

Oh and what was the second company besides the Xtreme gardening? and how did you get it?

Hey Bro, the second one was the X-nutrients, and I got that tip from 3/5 and perhaps LGHT, one or the other ? :} I am pretty dang sure, there is a page on their website that u have to drill down too and request a sample care pack...hope that helps bro...Be well...

that xnutrients pack you can probably get from your local hydro that carries x nutrients.
I didnt want to pay for shipping so I asked my hydro store if I can send it to them and he went into the back and got that same sample pack for me no shipping or waiting he had one there

Back