• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Mustard Recommendations

I just finished a jar of Bone Suckin' Mustard. I stretched it out almost a week and a half. First tried on ham and cheese sammich's and found the jalapeno/mustard combo so spicy sweet, I felt it was a waste of time making the sandwich and just started dipping the ham and cheddar. That stuff rocks!!
Cheers ya'll, TB.

texas blues said:
I just finished a jar of Bone Suckin' Mustard. I stretched it out almost a week and a half. First tried on ham and cheese sammich's and found the jalapeno/mustard combo so spicy sweet, I felt it was a waste of time making the sandwich and just started dipping the ham and cheddar. That stuff rocks!!
Cheers ya'll, TB.

I always see that at the store and just never tried it. There bbq sauce was just okay for me, so I guess I didn't buy the mustard for that reason. Will have to scoop it up eventually.

texas blues said:
Cheers ya'll, TB.

Thats some good stuff too. I used to see it around here all the time for sale, but alas it seems to have fallen out of favor.

Back